once upon a time || stiles stilinski au

I have to get there. I will find her. We always find each other.

These words were invading his thoughts. It was the only thing he could think about. It was all he's thought about since he heard the news. On his white horse he was determined to find her. Even it's the last thing he did. It was that important to get to her. After what felt like millenniums of trudging through kingdoms and big forests, he finally had arrived. He had finally arrived to where the dwarves and his true love were located.

Stiles jumped off the horse and looked at the sight before him. His breath hitched in his throat when he saw where her body laying in a glass coffin. He walked up to the long, narrow box to get a better look at her. She was beautiful, even while she slept. "You're too late." Doc said. Prince Stiles' eyes instantly filled with tears of defeat and sadness as the words left the small man's mouth.

 Prince Stiles' eyes instantly filled with tears of defeat and sadness as the words left the small man's mouth

Despite the words that broke the prince's heart, he didn't believe his darling Y/N was gone. "No. No! Open it." She looked so alive. She had to still be alive.

Grumpy, at this point his expression didn't really live up to his name. None of the dwarves' expressions did. It was the first time he'd seen the dwarves in such a defeated state. "I'm sorry. She's gone."

Stiles let out a long breath he hadn't realized he was still holding in. Y/N couldn't truly be gone. Although that's exactly how the circumstances appeared to be. He had to touch her one last time. One last kiss. That's all he wanted. Looking up at each and everyone of the dwarves he had tears in his whiskey colored eyes. The ones she loved so much. "At least let me say goodbye." he exhaled.

The dwarves removed the glass covering with no hesitation. The love between Stiles and Y/N was undeniable. All of their friends could see it. Stiles brought his hand to her long hair, smoothing it down. He just looked at her. He looked at the face of the one person he loved. The only woman he's ever felt like this for. He looked at her long eyelashes. Her plump pink lips. The lips that held a beautiful magic in each kiss. Stiles leaned in and placed his lips on hers.