3

Every Rose Has It's Thorn~3
Word count: 264

To: Alice
From: Bella

I wish I had your real email or your new address. Maybe you would understand what's going on. maybe if I could get in touch with you then you could understand what's going on. When ever I get a rush of adrenaline, I would normally see Edward appear. So, since the first time it happened, I have tried to find any way I can to get a huge surge of adrenaline. It sounds stupid, I know. But this time, when I was riding the motor bike with Jacob Black, at the very last second Rosalie appeared. This made me think. What if I was never meant to be with Edward and instead be with Rosalie. You can see the future and you always said that the future is never set in stone. Is this one of those twist of fate moments?  After all, you always say that if some one changes their mind then the future changes too. Do you think its possible that I am meant to be with Rosalie or not?  it would sort of make sense. because on the first day of school, Rosalie and Edward seemed close, but when Edward and I started seeing, she became extremely distant from him and she would often through a glance at me when ever she thought I wasn't looking. I wish you would come back so I had some one who I could talk to about this. I miss you Alice. I miss every one. I miss Rose.

Bella, xoxo