And End...For Now

Hey guys!
I feel like the last chapter was a nice way to end this book and I feel like it wrapped almost everything up...
Except for Edward's plan with one of the Denalis (which I mentioned earlier on in the book) and for that reason - along with a few others - I have decided to write a sequel.
The Sequel will still be Rosella and it will take off from Prom, Graduation ect. And there will be a lot more Rosella action in the first few chapters, so that's good.
I'm open to suggestions if people have a certain character or events they want mentioned, I may take it in to consideration. HOWEVER THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL BE USED AND IF IT IS I WILL GIVE CREDIT because I ain't no theif and any ideas I get from you guys, I will leave your user and stuff in the note at the end of the paragraph👍

Thank you all for reading and showing me immense support all throughout this story!

OH ALSO, I FORGOT TO SAY.
The Sequel will be uploaded around the beginning of the next academic year (basically mid September) so that I can really work hard on it with out stressing.
And with me moving in to year 10 (I'll be 15 so I don't know what Grade/Year that is for people outside the UK) I may not be as active because I will have quite a few GCSEs towards the end of the year which are my focus.
And if anyone took the option of doing an English Baccalaureate, was it hard/any different from any of the work of those who didn't?