14

Every Rose Has Its Thorns ~ 14

Word count: 495
*Rosalie's Pov*

She was here. In my arms. As gorgeous as ever. Her voice as beautiful as tiny bells. I had my Bella back. No one and nothing would ever take her away from me. But how is she..?
"Rosalie...what? What were you thinking? That this was what you wanted? Because it's not." She said. All I could do was stare in to her mesmerising eyes. I could happily get lost in them all day...every day.
"You're right my Isabella. You're what I want." Just as I was about to pull her forward, that Felix lad stepped between us.
"They want you...and they want you to bring the girl." His growl bounced off the old stone walls that trapped the sun from us. I grabbed his arm and span him round so he was now behind me, with Bella far away from him. If he wanted to get to her, he would have to go through me. And there's not a chance that would ever happen.
"They? Who are...oh." Bella said. It took all of my strength to not turn and gaze in to her eyes once more.
"Over my burnt body Feline." My growl, twice as harsh and vicious as his, but an aggitated growl resonated from his throat.
"Its Felix." His jaw clenched and his knuckles turned pale (or at least as pale as vamiperly possible).
"Are you sure? Cos when you growl you sound like a kitten." As Bella said this, he turned towards her, taking a daunting step forward. "Back off Kitty cat." She said, stepping in front of me.
She stepped in front of me. Me? The vampire. With the strength. And the ability to you know, not die. And she stepped in fromt of me? This girl will be the genuine death of us both soon.
"Bella, Rosalie. Let's not agitate poor Feline. Sorry, Felix. He's just doing his job." My short, pixie of a sister said.
"Alice! I mean Alice. What are you doing here?" I said, my eyebrows furrowing with confusion.
"Did you really think that Bella could get here this fast with out my help?" Her face crinkled with a warm smile as she happily danced over, wrapping me in an inescapable hug.
"Aro wants to see you. He doesn't like to be kept waiting." Jane, a small, fragile looking blonde vampire stepped out of the shadows behind Felix. "Ah sister. I was just getting them for him." He looked nervous, and I don't blame him.
Jane can be a pain to be arround.
"You were taking too long. This way please." She hissed. Her blood red eyes bore in to my own. My already cool skin began to feel like ice underneath her gaze.
***
"Ah daughters of Carlisle Cullen and Esme Cullen. Welcome. And, who might you be." Aro sat poised and regal on his throne. His eyes stared straight at Bella.