15

Every Rose Has Its Thorns ~ 15

Word count: 541

*Bella's POV*

Feline - I mean Felix - glowered at the short blonde while she simply stared directly at me. There was something about her... something in her eyes. It was dark and mysterious. Dreaful yet intising. Evil yet she was proud of it. Just that one look sent terrifying shoots of ice racing down my spine. My hand clutched Rosalie's. And yet, I pushed forward, my eyes never leaving the blonde's and stood in front of both Alice and Rosalie.
This only seemed to amuse the small vampire. "Fiesty I see. I must say, I wish we had more time so I could demonstrate my gift for you, but alas, Aro does not like to be kept waiting. Come along."
And with that, she turned and began walking down a long and dark hallway. Felix gestured for Alice, Rose and I to go first meaning he would be able to keep an eye on us.
"Bella, what ever you do, do not leave my side. And only if you must, you stay with Alice. Understood?" My Rosalie said, her beautiful eyes staring straight in to my soul. I found myself breathless and had to resort to just nodding my head.
"Words Bella. Use your words. I need to know you will stay safe." She said, a tremble of fear in her voice and a look of pain in her eyes.
"Yes Rosalie, I understand." Alice held my hand and have Rosalie a reassuring smile. "Everything will turn out well in the end." She whispered.
"Not always." Mumbled a reluctant Felix.

***

We arrived in a grand hall made of the oldest of stones. With arched ceilings and high walls, it was like i had stepped straight in to Merlin and was stood in the hall of Outher Pendragon.
But instead of a regal King of Camelot, I was faced with three old and whithered men who looked none the wiser of our presence.
"Ah Rosalie, I see your little ahem plan did not work o-" the man with blonde hair was cut off as the man in the middle spoke.
"This must be the Bella girl you spoke of. She's-"
"Yes Aro, she is human." Alice said.
His cold, blood red eyes raked over my face. I swear it was like he could see my viens with my crimson blood pumping through them every single second. As he went to take a step forward, Rosalie's strong arms tightened around my waist as she pulled me in to her body.
"My dear child, I mean no harm...I'm just...curious about your little mate." His hand reached out as he held it, palm upwards as if asking for a dance.
"May I?" Aro's eyes stared directly in to mine.
"He's gifted too. His power is like Edward's but more powerful and he can see everything just by a simple touch." Alice said. The two older vampires looked bored out of their minds as they say there like statues.
"As I was saying, May I Isabella Swan?" I reached out my hand too. Our hands made contact as I gasped at the coldness.
My heart rate rocketed as my breathing quickened. He was inside my head...