Publishing

So I've been contacted by people wondering if I would (basically) sell this story (along with any rights to it I had) in order to make money from people reading it. And at first it seemed like a really cool opportunity to get my name out there but then I did my research and realised it wasn't as good a deal as it was made out to be.
And then I go to thinking. I know that there's a lot of people who have enjoyed reading this fanfic and that there are some people who have reread it. And it makes me happy to know that I've put something out there that people enjoy reading and will want to try and what not. So that's when I decided that I would keep the story on wattpad where people don't have to pay and where they don't have to sign up and pay money for coins or points or how ever the website worked.
And its not the first time that I've been contacted by numerous agencies looking to put this story on their website.
So if one day there's a deal that's decent for all parties involved then things may change and I may move this story else where, but until then it's staying right here for you all to enjoy.
So thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your never ending support!
I'll keep you guys in the loop if any thing happens in the future!