1. Letter from the lost love

Shashi Thribhuvan was standing in a deserted street of Paschimgarh. Fluffy, dark clouds blanketed the obsidian sky, first winter storm was blasting outside but inside flooded Shashi's face with wrath of heat for his plan to avenge his mother failed terribly.

He walked down the street, his head hidden under the hood, his body covered with the woolen toe length jacket made of chinchilla fur, sweeping the snow beneath his feet. He kept his eyes in total alertness, not wanting none to notice him, nor he wanted to get into any trouble before he could finalize the deal he was here for.

He halted near an only hut that was lingering at the end of the street. He smirked appreciating himself for being an immense dark magic user, the abandoned but not an abandoned two story hut was clearly visible to his sharp, greedy eyes. He gaped at the creepy hut for a few seconds, which seemed to be wanting for the storm to end and further waiting for the morning sun to warm its exterior.

Unable to wait anymore, Shashi knocked the wooded and rotten door. He knocked twice and he had to knock it harder for the third time before it creaked open slightly ajar. He lifted off his hood only to stare at nothing but the darkness. He knew the person he came to visit was standing at the other side of the door, probably frozen to death on watching the guest. Shashi smirked again, trying his best to keep his composed attitude in check.

"Do you mind?" he asked, after an ample when the person behind the door still hesitated to let him in.

Then a heavy shrilled breathe was what Shashi could hear followed by the door opening to it's fullest, eventually gesturing him to enter inside.

"Now what?" the person asked, his voice flat and crisp as much as it could be.

"Nice to meet you too," said Shashi, slamming the door shut, "it's been awhile since we met, my friend."

"I am glad you call me as your friend but we both know we are otherwise."

Shashi sneered without denying his so called friend's statement.

"What do you want?" the man asked.

"Why do you think I need something from you?" Shashi asked, looking around for a place to sit, "Can't we at least have a small intimate gathering?"

The person scoffed before he said, "Because the last time we met without any of your mean intentions was...let me guess...never."

"I must say," said Shashi quietly, "You have skills. Since when did you learn reading people's mind?"

"What do you want Shashi?" he repeated in a tedious tone.

"Be patient. We will come to that. First let me finish the formality. I want to thank you for impelling Theodore Hanslay. Poor kid, he was such a charmer."

"Charmer, I see."

"I remember, he was so dear to my niece, Sarakshi."

"And to one of the Samagraha," continued the man, "You do hate people reuniting, don't you?"

"Watch it. That could be one immense accusation you throw on me. That's not true in all cases."

The person looked away unable to hear Shashi routine sweet talks.

"As a matter of fact," Shashi continued, walking a little closer, "I am here with a wonderful thought of reuniting a father and a son."

The man snorted. "As far as I know, there must be something in it for you."

"That should be none of your damn business," said Shashi in a slight angry voice.

Shashi's so called friend turned around uninterested. He walked towards his magical glass tools, then placing them in a sequential manner. Shashi furrowed his brow. This wasn't the type of conversation he has been expecting from this particular man.