Introduction to Book Four

Celina Hanslay started it, Tyrell Kissler continued it. Their departure sounded like a farewell and it is turning contagious. Academy which is now their home, is getting jinxed. Who is going to be next to bid adieu for good-Leena Savant? Pruthvi Krishna ? Or Hayden Mackay himself?

Hayden is waiting for Doctor to come back. He is waiting for the right time to go after his friend, he promised to bring back. But he learns about something more important and dangerous, waiting for him in a mysterious place he is needed to encounter.

Pruthvi Krishna, on the other hand, isn't doing well coping with his double kinetic power, that gave him his second life. And it is this power that suddenly brings in all the difference in his life, landing him in trouble that no one has ever imagined of.

Amidst of all there preoccupations, there is something else bothering Hayden and Pruthvi especially - their raging hormones.

Hayden finally gets to meet the girl he thought wasn't even real, and is not minding to foreshadow his depression for Tyrell with his feelings for Nazira Khan. Pruthvi never meant to, but is getting acquainted with an alien feeling that is pushing him to take his relationship with Leena a step ahead.

There is hate on one side, and there is love on the other. There is bloodshed and there is tenderness. Which way Hayden and Pruthvi are going to choose? Which way will make them stronger and sharper as Doctor wants them to become.

Find it out all in the next book of the series-Hayden Mackay and the Fest of Vrindahina

"Bottomline of the story-romance is in the air!"