3. Constellia Formation

"Tyrell, will you stop devouring and start spilling?" whispered Leena, dramatically, squaring her shoulders.

"What, let me eat first," he said, wiping a drop of milk dripping from the corner of his lips.

As soon as Tyrell returned from police station and showed himself in Pruthvi's room, our stones began to burn giving an honest opportunity for Tyrell to make a delay. He was exhausted with all the possible hassle he has gone through all night and we had to accept his insist to talk while having breakfast. We were hungry too but we were craving for the story, not to fill our stomachs.

Two slices of bread and I was done. I checked on Pruthvi and Leena, sitting right across me and watching Tyrell with their utmost curious eyes. They haven't even started eating. But our dear friend, sitting next to me, was doing his best to take a hell lot of time to reveal his late night deeds. It was getting unbearable to stand the suspense any longer.

"You are such a jerk," said Pruthvi, irritably, "We partially escaped from having a cardiac arrest and look at you, not having even a pinch of notion to talk to us about it."

"Alright, alright," he said, finally taking a sip of water, "I was stuck in jail."

"We know that," said I, Pruthvi and Leena in unison.

"Man, when you guys are angry, you are actually trippin'," he commented, watching us intently.

"You bet we are trippin'," I said, leaning forward, "What the hell happened to you? Why did you sneak out?"   

"Hayden, may be the better question is," said Pruthvi, lifting a finger, "How the hell did he break Doctor's seal?"

"I did not break any seal," he replied and sighed softly before he said, "I don't remember how I landed in jail."

"What?" asked Leena aghast, as I and Pruthvi frowned in confusion.

"I don't remember, I swear.."

"What does that even mean?"

"Okay, what part of English you don't understand? I seriously don't remember," Tyrell snapped impolitely at Leena.

She folded her hands and sat back, her face twitched trying to suppress her anger.

"How can you not remember walking out of the academy?" I asked.

"You are joking right?" Pruthvi asked, "You are toying with us."

"I am not," he said, "I seriously..."

"Is this about Celina?" Leena asked making our heads turn towards her.

Tyrell stiffened. That was one sensitive topic for him. Whenever we brought up anything about Celina, Tyrell maintained a strained silence, as if he wasn't interested to talk about her. We couldn't quite get if he was angry on her for refusing to visit academy or if he was really missing her so much that was leading him to misery he was so trying to hide.

"No," he said quietly through his gritted teeth.

"Do you want to talk to Celina first?" Pruthvi asked, "Look, if you do, we understand."

I glared at him, opposing his idea. I myself wanted to know before anyone else did.

"Okay, guys," I said, before Tyrell did, "She doesn't have to know anything about this. Leave Celina alone."

"Hayden, its Celina."

"Celina is not..."

"WILL YOU STOP CHANTING THE C-WORD," shouted Tyrell stunning us, also managing a few other heads immediately turn towards us, "I AM SICK OF YOU GUYS ASKING ME QUESTIONS. FIRST IT WAS DOCTOR AND NOW THE THREE OF YOU. YOU ARE JUST HACKING ME OFF."