14. When Lion turns Storyteller (Part 2)

Dust rose with much more intensity this time. I waved my hand in front of my face before my eyes went soar.

"What now?" he snarled.

"What do you mean a portal to enter parallel universe is in this forest? Explain it to me."

Singh could have easily blown a raspberry at me and disappear again. But he didn't. He just walked two inched toward me and said, "I just don't understand what Doctor teaches you. Do you even know the story of Lady Chandrika?"

"Er, yeah," I said slowly, taking time to recall the story, "She is the one who invented all the twelve stone for her children."

He kept looking at me as if he wanted me to continue but I didn't. "That's it?" He asked.

"Well, Doctor told me much elaborately but..."

"I am asking you about the procedure she used to collaborate us, the Constellia and the gemstones."

"Oh! I never knew it was important. Didn't she use magic?"

"You mean Abracadabra! And Boom!?"

"Er...probably."

"Magic is of so many kinds, kid. I just can't explain each and everything."

He started to give a jerk to go away to his universe. But I was too stubborn to let him go leaving me with half information.

"I beg you, tell me what is in there?" I stepped on his way and pleaded him.

Singh, seemed so much in a non-troublesome state right now, that I thought I might never get this chance to discover more about him and his past. So I put my self respect aside and requested him folding my hands.

"If you tell me now, I promise I'll not bother you anytime sooner." I added.

He stared at me for a while and thankfully, he bought it.

"Do you mean it?"

"Er, yes."

He wagged his tail and leaned down. Surprisingly, he was sitting down on the floor in a couchant position.

"Is it going to take that long?" I asked. Man, I have to find Pruthvi. I have no time to listen to a story .

"If you don't want to hear, I can just leave."

"No, it okay. Everything else can wait."

I seriously doubted my own statement. Pruthvi cannot wait. One side of mind was screaming to go and find him but the other side was reminding me the I shouldn't be doubting on Pruthvi's capabilities. He had managed alone in Dakshinpur few months ago, he should be doing fine even now too. So I sat down cross legged, right against him.

"Even before the era of Lady Chandrika began," he started, talking to me very calmly, trying to explain in detail, "we, the Constellias were already born and dwelling in our own universe. How we were born you ask? Due to the collision of the two stars that occurred in that very century. The result of the collision-another parallel universe originated and exactly twelve pieces of one of those two stars fell in that newly born universe, magically giving birth to twelve of us."

I instantly furrowed my brow, listening to the biographical aspects of my Constellia. I was finding it hard to believe that the collision of stars could actually give birth to something like the one sitting in front of me, but Singh definitely wasn't joking, so I tried hard to blend in with him.

"What about Doctor's Constellia?" I asked.

"There was a situation when twelve of us fought among ourselves unable to decide to whom to elect as our leader. Our puny fight turned into a war. Our powers, especially the kinetic powers went rampage, in turn shaking the balance between both the universes. Fed up with the consequences the war was creating, deities had no other choice but to come down to talk to us. They finally settled our war by choosing none of us but created another Constellia declaring him as our leader. That Constellia is Naag."