26. Doctor's Explanation

We were relaxing in the dining room of the Sharad's palace, waiting for Doctor. Nazira was sitting right across me, totally intrigued by the glory and grandeur of the palace, her eyes checking out each and every corner of the dining room.  Whereas for me, she was the center of all attraction and it was getting harder and harder to not to look at her, especially after my sincere and straightforward talk with Shourya.

Thankfully, Pruthvi's whimper diverted me, reminding me that it wasn't just the two of us in there. He was sitting beside me, his head placed  down on the table. He was still weak, in a need for something to eat. Not to mention, his stomach was continuously rumbling like a volcano. 

Leena was extremely excited to see us after a complete three days worth of simple looking, but  a strenuous job. We haven't told her yet about Pruthvi possessing double kinetic power, because unlike Pruthvi, she wasn't going to be fine with it. And it would certainly take time for her to accept the fact that her boyfriend was someone who can now turn into a hound.

She has gone to check on Tyrell if he was awake and we were about to meet here in dining hall. I sighed in a slight nervousness. Only thinking about him was making my feet shiver. I didn't know what I was going to say to him once I get to see him. But before we had any serious talks, Pruthvi and I planned to take him to Cowboy's Bar to let him meet Celina, with or without Doctor's permission. He needed her, he needed all of us. Probably the five of us spending time and drinking Uilani might bring back some fond memories and Tyrell might get to see what a real family is.

Tyrell-that stupid, noble, funny jerk.

In about a few minutes Doctor strode inside the room with Princess Lithika behind him, looking all cheerful and smiled warmly at us.

"Lithika," said Doctor, "Please, make sure Nazira feels comfortable."

"Come on," Lithika said to Nazira, holding her hand, "Don't be scared. Let me show you my room."

Smiling at her, Nazira firstly walked towards Doctor, and tried to signal. He placed his hand on her head and said, "I know it's been a while and I am glad you still remember me. But everything is going to be fine now, alright?"

She nodded and turned around to walk away with Lithika.

"Oh god, I am so hungry!" Pruthvi cried, "Doctor, can I have something to eat."

"Ashwant is in kitchen. He shall help you. Go ahead," said Doctor, sitting on the chair.

Pruthvi looked at me and raised his eyebrows, indirectly asking me if I wanted to join him.  But I denied.

"I will be there in a few minutes," I said.

He shrugged and walked out of the room.

I and Doctor looked at each waiting for one another to talk.

"So," said Doctor, leaning forward and placing his clasped hands on the table, "From where do you want to start?"

I knew exactly where to start from and I was sure he was expecting me to ask about it.

"Will Tyrell be okay?" I asked, "Jyran showed me some stuff and they were really disturbing."

"He will be," said Doctor, nodding, "Somehow he is not being himself right now. I may have to talk to Ira and see if everything is fine with him. But I think he is just mad at me."

"Did you know about him?" I asked, even though I knew what his response was going to be, "Did you know he is actually from... Clan of Maya?"

Doctor nodded.