Undercover wedding.

Everyone was working on paperwork.

"DiNozzo,David with me"Vance says the two look at eachother and follow him to his office.

"What did we do"Tony asked.
"Nothing Agent DiNozzo but you two will be undercover"Vance says.
"Ok where"Ziva asked.
"It's here in wahsinton a couple a marine David Matthews and Laura S his fiance Laura Smith was found dead this morning and there supposed to be getting married tommorrow when somebody was planning to get to them in their hotel room"Vance says.
"So what are we doing"Tony asked.
"You two will be the couple which means tommrrow the two of you will be married"Vance says.
"Again"Tony and Ziva say remembering when they had to play a married couple ziva's first year in NCIS.

"Well you will be getting married people will be watching including the two who will want to get them Mcgee,Gibbs and i will be on stand by incase"Vance says.
"We dont get a choice in this do we"Tony asked.
"Nope so you better get you two ready"Vance tells them as they leave.

"What's going on"Abby asked.
"Ziva and i are engaged"Tony says.
"What"Mcgee asked.
"Ahh yay congracts when"Abby asked.
"Tommorrow'Ziva says.
"Wait i can't take time off work how can i go"Abby says.

"It's ok Abby there not really getting married there going undercover"Vance says.
"Oh thats a shame your not actually getting married"Abby asked.
"Sorry Abs"Tony says.
"Don't apologise DiNozzo"Gibbs says.
"Right yep"Tony says remebering another rule.

After getting everything ready including renting a wedding dress for Ziva they get ready to go undercover.
"See you at our wedding"Tony says.
"Guess so"Ziva says as they go to different hotel rooms.

The two wake up and get ready Tony didn't even try much it wasn't really his and Ziva wedding though he hoped one day they would be here this just wasn't quite their time.

Ziva did her hair and make up before she puts on the dress and skypes Abby.

"Oh Ziva you look beautiful"Abby says."Mcgee look at Ziva"Abby says as Mcgee looks at Ziva.
"wow Ziva David one day you will make a man very happy"Mcgee says.
"Why thank you but i'm just undercover it be different the real thing"Ziva says.
"Oh yeah"Abby and Mcgee says.
"Yeah you two will be there for starters"Ziva says.
"Well i'll be watching turns out me and Abby are undercover to"Mcgee says.
"What?"Ziva says.
"Yeah Gibbs is telling Tony as we speak me and Mcgee are gonna be guest at the back mind so they will see from what we see"Abby says.
"So it's just like the real wedding instead were missing Gibbs"Abby says.
"Yeah but he'll be watching"Mcgee says.
"Ok well i'm going see you"Ziva says.
"See you later you look stunning"Mcgee says Ziva smiles before going and gets her phone.

"What you doing"Mcgee asked.
"I took a photo of Ziva when she showed me before you came in i'm sending it to Tony warning on how damn beautiful she looks"Abby says as Mcgee laughs.

Tony just finishes with Gibbs when he gets a text from Abby.

Future wife looking beautiful.

Though they weren't getting married damn he felt something seeing the photo of her in the wedding dress she really did look beautiful if this is what she was like when they were undercover what would she be like if they did the real thing one day.

"DiNozzo time"Gibbs says.
"On my way Boss"Tony says as he walks he saw Tim and Abby smiling at him they were so excited.
"Again not real"Tony whispers.
"Oh shh"Abby whispers back as he gets to the bottom.

"Can you see everything Boss"Mcgee asked.
"Yeah Mcgee we do"Gibbs says as Ziva walks out but she didn't have anybody.

"Go"Abby says.
"What?"Mcgee says.
"Give her away"Abby says.
"Abby"Vance says.
"Do it Mcgee"Gibbs says.
"Ok Boss"Mcgee says ans goes over.