Tony and Gibbs Talk.

Gibbs was in his basement now the investigation was over, it was late at night and he was working on a new boat when he heard footsteps and looks up.

"Dinozzo"Gibbs says.
"Hey Boss"Tony says and doesnt say anything else
"What?"Gibbs asked as Tony walks down the rest of the steps

"I dont know i mean how the hell can i be a dad i mean how my dad was hardly there for me i dont want to turn out like him"Tony says.
"And you wont Tony, you learn from your parents mistakes"Gibbs says.
"Still dont feel ready how the hell can i be a dad i dont think i can i dont feel ready"Tony says.

"Dinozzo nobody is ever ready to be a dad but it all comes to you natrually i'll be truthful its not an easy thing and no parent is perfect but you learn as you go along espeically your first child"Gibbs says.

"Besides its not like your doing this alone you and Ziva are doing this together and you will have no doubt Abby there and Mcgee and sometimes me"Gibbs says as Tony smiles.

"How did you know like feel like you could do this be a father to Kelly"Tony asked.
"Me it took months even after preparing it wasnt until i held her for the first time i knew that i could do be the dad she needs, you'll be fine Dinozzo"Gibbs says.
"You think so"Tony asked.
"No i know so"Gibbs says.
"Thanks Boss i better get back to Ziva i was supposed to of gone to the store"Tony says as Gibbs smirks and Tony leaves.