You Will Not Die.

Gibbs and Mcgee walk out why Abby stayed with Ziva.

"Antony Dinozzo have you heard anything"Gibbs asked.
"I'll have a look"Receptionist says.
"He's just gotten out of surgery ill find his doctor for you"Receptionist says.
"Thanks"Mcgee says.

"How is he"Mcgee asked his doctor.
"That guy a fighter thats for sure he still has a long way to go were gonna get him back into the room and shortly you can see him"Doctor Hanson says.
"So hes gonna be ok"Gibbs asked.
"Hes through the worst of it will let you see him once he's awake"Doctor says.
"I'll stay with Tony you go see Ziva"Mcgee says as Gibbs nods.

Gibbs walks in.

"Hows Tony"Ziva asked.
"Fine out of surgery"Gibbs says.
"There just doing a scan making sure the baby is definetly ok"Abby says as Gibbs nods as he and Abby stayed with Ziva.
"Would you like to know the gender"Doctor asked.
"Ohh go on be a surprise for Tony when he wakes up"Abby says as Ziva nods.

Gibbs soon got a call just after a reveal of the gender and ran out of the room to Mcgee.

"Boss"Mcgee says.
"What the hell happenend they said he was ok"Gibbs asked.
"Dont know there trying to save him is he gonna die boss"Mcgee asked worriedly.
"Or hell he is"Gibbs says as he walks in.

"You cant be in here"A doctor says as he goes over to Tony.
"What did i tell you DiNozzo you can't leave your little girl needs you, hear that Tony your having a girl dont you dare leave her without a father"Gibbs whispers in his ears a few seconds after.
"We got a pulse"The doctor says.