Something Wrong.

Year later.

Alot can happen in a year Ziva life got turnt upside down with the death of her father, Tony hated seeing her in so much pain and did anything he could to help her and now after long months Ziva was finally getting back to being her old self again but as everything goes back to normal the twos lives were about to take an unexpected turn that will change everything for them.

"Are you sure about coming in"Tony asked.
"Yeah im fine really"Ziva says.
"Ok but anything then im taking you home myself"Tony says.
"Sure"Ziva says as they take their desks.

"Everything ok"Bishop asked.
"Yeah"Tony and Ziva both say.
"Mcgee"The three say.
"Hey"Mcgee says.
"Anything you need to tell us"Bishop asked.
"No why"Mcgee asked.
"Well either youve started wearing black lipstick"Tony says.
"What?"Mcgee says.
"Or your seeing Abby"Ziva says.
"Dont say anything"Mcgee says.
"We wont"Bishop says.
"Unless you hurt her then im just going to have to so dont hurt her"Tony then adds.
"Here Mcgee"Ziva says handing him a tissue.
"Thanks"Mcgee says as he takes it off just as Gibbs comes out.

"Grab your gear"Gibbs says as the four grab their stuff and follow their Boss to the elevator and head to the crime scene.

"Ziva you ok"Gibbs asked.
"Yes"Ziva says.
"Are you sure Ziva you look pale"Bishop asked.
"Yeah really im fine i just woke up late so didnt eat anything really"Ziva says.
"Ok"Bishop says but Gibbs wasnt buying it.

"Dinozzo keep your eyes on Ziva"Gibbs says.
"Dont i always"Tony says.
"I mean it"Gibbs says as Tony turns to see her.
"I will Boss"Tony says as Gibbs nods as they continue the investigation.

"After this im taking you home"Tony says.
"What?"Ziva says.
"I said anything that makes me think your ill then ill be taking you home and right now you look as if you could"Tony went to say as she ran off.

"Probie take over"Tony tells Mcgee as he goes after Ziva as she finishes throwing up.
"Im offically taking you back"Tony says.
"Tony im fine"Ziva says.
"Sure you are but your not in anyway doing anything i mean it Ziva as soon as we finish here im taking you home"Tony says.

That was exactly what Tony did but Ziva was still bad the rest of week and she insisted she'd come in on Friday to finish the paperwork and that she was doing.

"Ziva your back you feeling better"Mcgee says.
"Much"Ziva says.
"Dont believe her Probie"Tony says.
"Ziva when your free come see me in autopsy"Ducky says.
"Ok"Ziva says as he walks off.

The team were finishing the investigation by writing everything up as Ziva heads off twice during the morning insist once was to see Abby and another was to get a drink.

"Ziva go down to see Ducky we got it"Mcgee says as Ziva was about to speak.
"Go"Tony tells her as she sighs she heads down to autopsy.
"Is she ok"Bishop says.
"Yeah of course"Tony says not too convinced she is.

"Where's Ziva"Gibbs asked.
"With Ducky"Tony says still typing away.
"Is she ok"Gibbs asked.
"I dont know shes being distant from me for the last few days i swear shes hiding something boss"Tony says.

"Shes back"Mcgee says as the two stopped talking.
"Everything ok"Tony asked.
"Yes"Ziva says she didnt leave until she stopped crying and didnt look as if she has been.

It was a quiet day and they were allowed to leave early.

"Ziva"Tony says as they walk to Tony car.
"Yes"Ziva says.
"Your hiding something from me"Tony says as he stops her to face him.
"Im gonna stay at Abbys tonight were gonna have a girls night"Ziva says.
"Ziva"Tony says grabbing her arm gently.

"Talk to me whatever it is you know you can come to me just stop being so distant"Tony says.
"I, there something i do need to tell you i'm just worried about the way you will react"Ziva says.
"What is it"Tony asked.
"I'm Pregnant"Ziva tells him.