Late Night Talk.

It was late at night, Ziva was staying with Tony until she can find a new apartment, Ziva couldn't sleep she was worried about who wanted her killed or hurt, they found photos of Ziva which showed this person was following her every step everyday,Ziva sat on Tony's sofa in his lounge as she thinks about what is going on is she safe here.

"Can't sleep"Tony says as he walks out.
"No, how can i with somebody trying to kill me"Ziva says.
"Your safe here nobody knows where you are beside me and the team"Tony tells her.
"Am i though i mean i'm the daughter of Eli David directer of Mossad anybody could be out to get me and most likely because of him"Ziva says.

"This isn't the first time is it"Tony asked.
"When i was younger Eri, Tali and i would always be in some form of trouble because of our dad because we were his children because of the crimes he's made"Ziva explains.

"Then call your dad tell him what is going on"Tony asked.
"No, he cannot please Tony"Ziva says.
"Ok don't tell your dad"Tony says as he finally sits beside her.

Tony saw worry in her eyes yes she was trained to kill but that wasn't the true Ziva at all, She was never afraid because she knew the concequences but knowing that she had no clue who is out to get her knew where she was every day made her worried.

"Nobody is gonna get you Ziva i promise you that"Tony tells her as she cuddles up to him.
"Thanks for saving me today"Ziva told him.
"Anytime"Tony tells her as he wrapped an arm around her as Ziva for the first time since this morning she felt safe.