Gibbs Knows

"Well somebody talk"Gibbs says.
"How long was you standing there for"Tony asked.
"Long enough to know that your staying and something to do with Ziva why your staying and well you get the picture"Gibbs says.
"Gibbs look"Ziva says.
"Know listen how long"Gibbs asked.
"What?"The two asked.
"How long have you two been at it"Gibbs asked.
"21 months"Tony mumbles.
"What?"Gibbs says and again Tony gets a slap round back of his head.

"Look Gibbs i'm sorry for breaking a rule but no offence us two work together everyday were partners were gonna form some kind of relationship"Tony says which got another slap round the head.
"I made that rules so nobody gets hurt"Gibbs says.
"Well im defiently not gonna hurt her Gibbs because i'm in love with her i have longer than you could ever imagine"Tony says.
"Since when how long have you loved her DiNozzo, how long before you couldn't hold your feelings much longer"Gibbs asked.
"When we first went undercover together"Tony says "yeah that long so i tried for many years"Tony says.

In the end if was Gibbs and Tony having an argument.

"Look your my boss not my dad Gibbs so if i break a rule fire me"Tony says.
"Really DiNozzo you want that"Gibbs asked.
"Well i'm not ending anything with Ziva to work here i'd choose her over my job in a heartbeat"Tony tells him.

"Your suspeneded for a month i don't want you anywhere near here until that suspention is over"Gibbs says.
"Does that count for me to"Ziva asked.
"Do i look stupid no your coming in"Gibbs says before walking off.

Ziva and Tony look at eachother they knew when Gibbs found out it wouldn't be anything like Mcgee or Abby but not that it came for one of them almost being fired.