Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Came back where I was from

****

I don't know if it is blessing in disguise, we planned to check first the portal. We need to know if how slowly it is disappearing. Yan ang unang plano, para kapag na-fail ang mission namin ngayong gabi ay alam namin kung kailan kami susunod na gagalaw.

But on our way, we bumped to them, to the twins. They were both look shocked, especially Ellain. "What are you guys doing here in the middle of the forest ay night?" there's something in her voice, nervousness maybe?

"Should we ask you the same thing?" Zeke asked.

"How idiot of me, zeke the prince of the fire castle," there's a little sound of disbelief which he's trying to hide while saying it in a sarcastic way.

Nakilala niya siguro si zeke dahil iba na ang pananamit namin ngayon. Yep, hindi nga naman nalalayo ang uri ng aming pananamit sa pananamit rin ng mga taong mortal pero kung nakatira ka sa Mavherus, madi-distinct mo na an gaming ayos ay talagang pananamit na ginagamit sa Mavherys. We are wearing what royalties used to wear in Mavherus. Isa na ring factor dahil sa buhok ni zeke na may kulay na dark red representing it as a prince of fire castle.

"And if I am not mistaken, you're the girl from the town," Ellain added while pointing her finger at me.

"Surprised?" I asked smirking.

"What a cute couple we have infront sis," Elle said back while smirking and release a teasing chuckle and they both exchange glances like they can read each other's mind.

"Stop the crap," he paused a bit then continue, "now I know why are you here," zeke said using his serious voice and I can feel that something is wrong with him.

"Oh, really? tell me then," hamon ni Elle. "And I'll try to guess why are you also here in the middle of the ngiht," dagdag nito habang may malawak na ngisi ngunit biglang napatigil at napatingala na parang mayroong naalala, "On the other thought, guessing is useless for I think I already knew why are you here, " banat pa niya.

"I know why are we here, no need for you to say. Negotiating with the black wizards, huh?" he asked smirking. "You think we'll let you? Come on, think wisely."

As if on cue, Elle immediately attacked zeke and Ellain as well to me. Mabilis akong umilag at hinila ang isang sanga at mabilis na binato na parang dart lang sa pwesto ni Ellain. Hindi ko na makita kung anong nangyayari sa laban nila Zeke dahil mukha napalayo na sila ng kaunti sa amin ng babaeng kalaban ko.

"You're a trash! A gold digger! I can't even imagine you staying with the royalties, you're disgusting!" she yelled then immediately throw an energy ball towards me.

Mabilis kong sinalag yun at inaharap ang dalawang palad ko, ang kinalabasan ay parang inabsorb ng palad ko ang energy ball na binato niya.

"What the?!" she said in surprised. Serves her right!

"Oh really, then may I ask if what are you then?" sagot ko sa kaniya na may halong inis, "You don't even know me that much to judge me like that," I said seriously then silently casted a spell.

Hindi ko pa man gaanong gamay ang kapangyarihan ko pero sapat na yun para makipaglaban ako sa mga may matataas na ranggo at sa mga may malalakas na kapangyarihan.

Parang nagkaroon ng buhay ang lahat ng halaman sa paligid. Dahan dahan ay parang nagsisitayuan ang nga halaman hanggang sa maging kasinglaki sila ng tao sa likuran niya. Mukhang hindi niya pa yun namamalayan dahil ang sama pa rin ng tingin niya sa'kin.

She was about to step and do something when a vines crawled instantly to her. Covering her body, except her face for her able to talk.

"The headmaster and the government wants you back, of course, your twin too. We mean no harm," I said before she could imply something.