Chapter 33

*****

Chapter 33
Kiss then black

The news about opening the gate for everyone spread like a wild fire. Many of then agree while the others disagree--- and those are people who they think they're the most powerful of all. Parang nagkagulo pa nga dahil sa balitang yun.

Kinabukasan nun, ay umayos naman ang lahat. Students were working to their assigned booths and clubs inside the academy. Our class, well because we are known for our brains, we decided to build a booth wherein you need to use your brain. There's a plastic tubes needed to connect to the both side of your temples, in that part you'll choose if you want to use your power or your brain.

If you chose your power, there will be a semi like illusion that will appear to your head. At sa loob ng illusion na yun ay magkakaroon ka ng kalaban, but you don't need to move, it is your body. Maguumpisa yun from level one upto five, at may energylife rin na para bang games lang pero ang pinagkaiba ay utak ang gagamitin mong pangkontrol. And when you finished the whole five levels, you'll have your reward.

While when you chose your brain, it logic that will appear and you need to answer the ten logic especially made by the royalties, and when you finished it all. Of course, you'll have your reward. And that's how we think of our booth.

Hindi pa naman ako kailangan sa booth kaya naglibotlibot rin muna ako, many were busy organizing their own booth. While zeke and friends, except rain who is still lazyly lying on her bed according to Sean, were needed to their own castle for I don't know.

Some gave me a smile lalo na kapag aksidente nila akong nabubunggo or natatamaan dahil di nila ako napapansin. Time passed so fast, hanggang sa isang araw lang ang kinailangan para matapos ang lahat ng booths and of course, we can't make it if it's not because of our magics.

Until the foundation day came, all of us rise early than usual ti prepare our booths. Kung noon ay alas sais pa lamang ay kaunti pa lang ang gising, ngayon ay halos lahat na ng estudyante ay nandito. Thirty minuyes left before they will open the gate. Sinabi na rin ng ibang faculties and teachers na marami na ring taong naga abang sa labas.

"I hope this will become succesful" napalingon ako kay Sean ng magsalita siya.

We are here near the gate, royalties (which is I am not really included but they insisted) were here to give them a warm welcome and to guide them in the field and other part of the academy where booths were build. And magbibigay rin daw kami ng kaunting briefing sa kanila, para tourist guide lang.

Ako ang halos grabe na ang kaba dahil makakakita na ako ng mga pamilyar na mga muka pagkatapos ng ilang buwan ko dito sa academy.

"We can make it" nakangiting sabi ni Rain habang nililibot libot ang tingin while me, I only keep on staring the gate counting time until thirty minutes were up and they made a loud sound of horn giving the whole academy a signal that the gate were now about to open.

Binuksan ang gate ng dahan dahan at kasunod nun ang sunod sunod na mga tao. There were a pegasus, and some guardians while their owner is on them, while other were plainly stepping inside the academy while roaming their eyes.

We immediately approached them, then guide them inside. For an hour ganun ang ginawa namin hanggang sa pinatigil na kami at napagpasiyang magpahinga na at kumain saglit sa cafe.

I was about to turn my back to follow them when someone caught my eye, she is with five girls, they were all familiar because they were our classmates way back when I am still studying in town. Hindi niya ako napansin dahil nakangiti lang siya at tuwang tuwang naglalakad kasama sila. It's Janella.

Fantasy: The Legendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें