The Proposal - Lewis Hamilton

My own one Shot gives me chills.

•°•°•°•°•

And now, the moment everyone was waiting for...

Lewis crossed the line in first place but it wasn't enough to clench the championship under the dim lights of the Yas Marina Circuit.

Instead, his teammate, Nico Rosberg became the Formula one 2016 World champion.

I knew it wasn't that much painful for him at this point, but I sure knew how disappointed he truly was. He was smiling yes but that's what he does. Deep down, LH he was mad after what happened this year whole shity year, as we lovely called it.

I saw when he arrived at the parc ferme, got out of the car and waved to the fans.

My mom, Carmen his mum, Me, Spinz and every single one of his mechanics and engineers felt emotional and somehow also happy to see how brave, stronger and happy he seemed to be.

I remember last night when we were at his hotel room talking and he started telling me how his life changed since we started dating almost one year ago. But he honestly don't know how his energy, his smile and his love changed me. It wasn't easy at first, we had ups and downs but on the end of the day our love only became stronger, and as he said undefeated.

I saw him coming to us after shaking Nico's engineers and mechanics hands (who used to be on his side of the garage), then taking his helmet off which was unusual since he hates having the cameras all over his face when he's sweaty and his hair gets coily. He hugged our mothers, Spinz and finally he looked directly at me and smiled.

I didn't knew if I wanted to say something or if I needed to, but I just hugged him tightly and lovingly. He gave his helmet and the balaclava to one of his mechanics, wrapping his arms tightly around me letting me suck in the mix of sweat the, his delicious musk scent and all the emotions his body was releasing. Even with the barrier between us, that was the best hug in the world.

"I Love You Princess" He whispered so low on my ear that it sounded like a sigh while I nodded.

I knew the cameras were all around us now but I didn't care. At that moment nothing else mattered.

It has been almost one year and we did our best to protect our relationship from the media even avoiding to give them reasons to talk about us. But today was a different day. I wanted to be there for him and to do whatever I needed to see him smiling and I wanted it. He looked at me and With his hand on the back of my neck he moved closer resting our foreheads on each other.

I moved a little bit and we gave a 5 seconds kiss ( Not peck, a kiss) and turning off my ears slighty to avoid the click of the cameras around us. I knew they were a lot only from the sound.

"I love you." I whispered back smiling because I indeed loved him and for us that moment was our moment. But I see we stole the show already.

"Don't cry I'm okay." he said wipping away my tears with his thumb. I didn't even knew I was crying. Damn I'm too sensitive sometimes.

Hold your $hit together YN

Then we gave a group hug with our mothers, Spinz and some of his friends while his team got closer to join the Hug. He left to finally hug the new world champion and then made his way to the cool down room.

Minutes later it was podium time. I saw when Sebastian Vettel occupied his third spot with a big smile. I love Lewis, but as a driver the Brit knew I loved Sebastian. He was funny and a great talent. He was the best thing after Fernando+ Ferrari. Then Nico Rosberg with his second place and as a new world champion and finally with the first place My beautiful boyfriend Lewis freaking Hamilton.