Just another Bad day - Lewis Hamilton

A/n: this was based in my exams week. Everything is based in a real experience, except Lewis 's presence, that was only a dream, so I decided to share it♡
Enjoy❤

*******************************
Aaaaaaand today is Friday. But why should it matters? This week was horrible because I had the last exams of the semester and again when everything was going fine I just screwed everything with the two last exams and I couldn't feel worst to be honest. As always I studied hard, and as usual it wasn't enough.

"YN, dont worry, I made a lot of mistakes too, I think we're just too tired honey. Come on, don't be like this." She says trying to console me.

"I didn't sleep because of this stupid exam! I've been all night studying I couldn't even eat properly just focusing on this and then my mind went blank! How's that possible? I just studied for nothing!"

"I know how you're feeling!" She nods hugging me. "Don't worry about this, you're going to be just fine, we are!" I shake my head.

"No this is not going to be fine. It's not!" I shake my head again now leaving her behind.

For sure I was angry with this whole situation but at the same time I was psychologically tired. It was a tough week, and I was giving my best and even more that I could give. But knowing that I messed up was giving me much more stress. It was a horrible feeling knowing that I studied for nothing.

My love, ur home yet? How was the exams? Text me, I'm worried. I love you princess.

xx

I read the message and shake my head. It's the first time we don't talk regularly because of this stupid exams, but he always texts in the morning or during the day. It's crazy to know that even though we're both super busy, specially him, he still has time for me. He makes me feel special, but now I don't think that telling him about this horrible day is going to help. I want to make him proud, but if things keep going like this I don't think he would ever feel proud of me.

He's surrounded of greatness, he is greatness, he's always with super smart people who do big things now tell me if he would want to date a mess like me. Because that's what I am, a mess!

I arrived home and my dogs come running happily jumping animatedly, licking my hands and sniffing my jeans probably looking for another dogs smell No guys mama didn't cheat on you.

I smile and pet each one of them while walking straight to take my towel to take a long cold shower. A horrible headache was about to attack me, I could feel the pain coming slowly. I wear a very comfy pair of socks, sweatpants and a large shirt while my hair is in a messy bun. Even though my skin looks very clear, my eyes look panda-like, red and puffy. I looked and felt tired and everything but beautiful. I quickly prepare a cup of hot milk to relax me bit, but everything I could think about was the damn exam. I laid on the couch with the TV off. I've been there exactly 3 hours, 3 hours and I couldn't sleep. My mind was only thinking about the fact that I never do anything right and isn't a lie.

Since I got to college every single semester I have to redo one exam. It's like someone is doing it on purpose, too weird. Maybe years ago back in High school I didn't study, and I might have been quite lazy, but this one, this semester I gave myself, I devoted my soul to this. But since I'm a mess, I'm just dumb, that's what I am. I feel my phone ringing down the pillow and I just answer without looking at it.

"Hello?!" I whisper and that's when I realised that I was already crying. I couldn't remember about the last time I've felt this way but it was seriously painful. Deeply painful. I definitely hate studying.