Preferences: The Reason why you fight I

Daniel Ricciardo

"AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING RICCIARDO? DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CLOWN TO YOU?"

"Oh hey, alright calm down baby!" he says giggling harder than before. "I was just laughing because, I don't know why honestly!"

"I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT! I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT IN FACT I HATE WHEN YOU FUCKING DO THAT!"

"Okay baby I'm sorry, it was just a joke I swear I won't laugh anymore!"

You sigh shaking your head in annoyance. "You never take anything seriously, and I hate that so much!" You mumble closing the door behind you

"You're the only person I take seriously babe, but you just look so cute when you're angry!"

"Get the fuck out of my face!"

Fernando Alonso
Leyla, I love you so much! This is for you. @la_funo

"I don't think your sarcasm is going to help you in this situation." you say crossing your arms above your chest.

"Well your words just made me feel good, better than before." he sarcastically replied rolling his eyes.

"All that saltiness won't be good for your health tho."

"And then I'm the sarcastic one!"

"Yeah now act like a fucking victim."

"My ass!"

"Excuse me Alonso Dias? The Fuck you just said?!"

"Oh nothing, I said the sky, the sky looks blue today."

"My fucking ass! You know what stay with that fucking awful mood of yours, I'm so fucking done!"

"We both know you're not." you roll your eyes at him showing him the middle finger.

Lewis Hamilton

"No, white doesn't look good for the house outside babe, maybe a dark grey?"

"Gold, we're panting that in gold."

"Yeah, Under my fucking cadaver!" You reply sarcastically.

"And why not? I don't see a reason we shouldn't do it, I'll pay money is not a problem."

"Yes Mr. World Champion super rich golden boy, but I do have money and I can buy it as well so hold that fucking ego back, will you?"

"It's not an ego, I'm just saying."

"You need to stop acting like a twat, Lewis. I'm really getting tired of that behaviour."

"And you need to stop being so sensible about every little thing."

"Oh now I'm the problem?! Thanks."

"Oh the drama now..." he rolled his eyes.

"Drama? DID YOU SAID I'M DRAMATIC? SAY THAT AGAIN TO MY FACE!" He sighs holding the laugh back. "Don't fucking laugh, answer me right now."

"No! You just look too cute this angry." he laughed a bit covering his mouth.

"You're a fucking bastard."

"And you look fucking hot when you're angry!"

"Lick my ass as much as you want we're not paying that shit of painting for our house."

"You're annoying!"

"You're egocentric so we're good."

Max Verstappen

"What were you thinking? Leaving the house in those stupid shorts so the entire male population would stare at your ass right?"

"I told you it was warm, honestly I don't want to fight Max!"

"Well but I do want to fight so bring your ass here!"

"Oh no no no honey watch that tone when you're talking to me."

"You're mine and I talk to you however I want."

"You're a childish insecure mofo and I won't fuck with you until you calm the fuck down."

"Oh you are fucking with my mind right now."

"I should do it harder because I don't think you're quite understanding me."

"Fuck that shit."

"Well same honestly."

Sebastian Vettel
This is for Emma @vettelferrari I Love you and I miss her comments in every Seb one shot😢❤️

"I don't like you using social media like that!"

"I always used it, why it started bothering you so much right now?"

"Your pictures have been pretty revealing lately."

"That's part of being a blogger."

"Yeah but you're my woman and I don't like that at all."

"You're my boyfriend, not my fucking owner so hold your balls tight." You laugh nervously.

"Don't be ignorant."

"Don't be selfish."

"Oh now it's my fault uh? Nice YN, nice."

"Yeah just don't, not today."

"Its never today, never."

"Oh fucking hell here we go again, come, sit down let's fucking fight!"

Nico Hulkenberg

"And you keep posting those shirtless pictures, can I know why the fuck is that happening?" you ask as the German looks unbothered still on his phone

"My Instagram, my body, what's the problem?"

"I'm your girlfriend and I hate when you do that."

"You're kinda too insecure even when I show you how much I love you. So I have nothing to say."

"You have nothing to say?"

"Nothing to say."

"Oh so you can post revealing photos but this one here can't? Oh wow you're such an amazing boyfriend Nico, seriously!" you reply clapping your hands.

"Stop victimising."

"OH NOW I'M VICTIMISING MY ASS? ALL OF THAT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FREAKING APOLOGIZE LIKE A GROWN MAN!"

"I still unbothered."

"Then fuck yourself tonight, I'm done!"

"I'm not finished with you YN!"

**.**

Hmm hi guys❤️
Wishing you guys an amazing end of a season *wipes tears* I have no words today. Maybe in a week when I recover from the wine.