Crazy in Love - Max Verstappen

Warning: Don't read if you don't like smut. Please.
Warning2: I'm not a pro😂😂😂 don't judge me.
Kinda dedicated to RachaelBlonk , just 1%😅❤

********************************

"Oh yes!" She moans feeling him all inside of her. Max was rough but at the same time so passionate and slow that made the girl automatically lose her control as always. "Ah MAX!" she moans louder feeling the boy's kiss down her neck while he moaned some sensual words in Dutch that only turned her more and more on. The Dutch man got slower and slower what made her clench the sheets, her knuckles getting white. She felt him throbbing inside her. Her walls compressing and widening to receive it. 
He slowly penetrated her, extracting from her more and more intense and frequent groans, which increased more and more with his strong and slow thrusts.
He possessively spread hickeys over parts of her body, while his hands slowly travelled over her arms to her wrists sliding his fingers between hers. "Max pl-please..." he keep going in a slow pace causing the girl to cry louder. "Please..."

"You're so good princess. You're so beautiful." He whispers completely slowing down.

"Faster!" She cries low.

"What? Louder, I wanna hear you louder!"

"FASTER, FASTER PLEASE!" She begged

"But you asked me to take things slower Princess... I'm just basically doing what you've asked." He whispers in her ear going deeper, watching the lady roll her eyes to the back of her head.

She slapped herself mentally after committed this stupid mistake during their last argument, but at that moment the girl was right. Max was being unecessary stressed out about everything and it was affecting her too. But now she regret, she regret everything she said. And feeling him so slow inside her was being so intense and painful that she felt the urge of crying, not only with her moans, but literally cry.

"Please..."

"No!" He kisses her mouth exploring her more than ever making the girl more thirsty. She was so needy, and he was putting her into her limit. He slowly removed himself from her kissing her neck, sucking her nipples, leaving small hickeys and following the paradise path. The girl had to close her eyes because of everything he was making her feel. He was making all of that in purpose, it was all her fault and now it was time to pay.

He kissed, licked and sucked her tights getting closer to that one spot where she wanted, she needed. God he was enjoying so much his view. His tongue slightly penetrated her entrance making her arche her back in pleasure and moan making Max giggle in glory before he inserted his long ass tongue inside her making her groan and scream in pleasure. "Ice cream! The Yummiest!" He smiles at her desperate expression.  Max licked, sucked and did unknown things with that part of her and she cried so loud that certainly if the neighbours were home they heard.
He stroked her pulsing clit, while still sucked on her hard.. She tried to close her thighs more than once,but Max's grip could hold one elephant, he was very firm.

"Max I-"

"Don't!"

"I can't hold it anymore!"

"DON'T!" His voice, oh boy he was so dominant and it was so hot to the girl. The hardest part for her was still feel his tongue down there, faster, it was so intense and painful at the same time. He was testing her limits and of course she enjoyed, but the man could be so harsh sometimes. Ah!
She could feel the Dutch man fingers down her thighs and she knew what he was doing: marking his territory as he always does, and that meant not wearing short clothes for at least two weeks! Why? Because she belongs to him, and no one can can lay their eyes on the lady.