Flirt - Sebastian Vettel

My best friend sent me a photo with a weird text that gave me this idea😂
Hope you guys like it.

**********************************

It was the first time YN went to a race weekend. She won her favourite team's competition.
YN absolutely Love Mercedes AMG and being there to support her two favourite drivers is the best thing that could've happen. One of the most special parts was being able to see the process of preparing the race weekend and being able to be next to Toto Wolff and Niki Lauda while the boys were on track.

She felt a bit hungry, so Toto told her to go to their hospitality, and ask anything she wanted or needed and it would be served. She didn't want to miss anything, but Toto told her that she could watch anything from the hospitality. She thankfully left and walked slowly to the Mercedes hospitality. After a couple of minutes she was done and ready to go back to the Mercedes garage. There was this amazing place in the way which really called her attention. That spot gave a beautiful view of the sky which was really blue. So she sat there and with her camera she decide to take some quick pictures.

Sebastian spots the girl from a small distance and he automatically studies the beautiful women features. Her concentration, the way she bites her lip, side smiling after taking a picture, she was absolutely gorgeous, she looked like a real angel to the German. He didn't want to lose anytime, it was enough for him not being able to do the first practice thanks to some engine problem on his Ferrari, so he went deep for it.

He was an awesome cool guy, but people knew how much of a flirter he could be.
He slowly walked to the Lady who was still so focused in what she was doing that didn't saw him approaching. She puts the camera inside her bag again, and just enjoys the beautiful views around her, breathing the pure air, and feeling absolutely lucky for being there.

Sebastian of course realised that the lady wasn't that much busy anymore and got much more closer observing attentively her facial expressions.

"Hey!" He greats the young lady who's somehow caught off guard. It was one of the drivers! It was the Ferrari driver but why was he there? Why was he next to her? "Are you okay?" She realises who he is, but she's not a Ferrari fan, and also she's not a big fan of the man in front of her. But seeing that he looked truly concerned she just nod.

"Yes, I'm okay thanks. Why?" She asks straight away. No bullshit, no nothing and Sebastian absolutely likes that. She's treating the German as a normal person and he's really enjoying it, his smile said everything.

" Because it must hurt when you fell from heaven." His blue eyes were sparkling like two beautiful shiny stars in a dark night. The young lady chuckles low at his failed attempt of flirting with her.

"Sorry for disappointing you. But I just climbed my way up from the hell." He was absolutely amused by her answers and the way she was dealing with all of this. Sebastian was feeling attracted to the lady and he didn't want to let her just go. He saw her at the Mercedes garage hanging with the boys since the weekend started, so that meant that it wasn't just a casual encounter. Her eyes glittering more like diamonds making the man pay twice the attention he was before.

" So that's the real reason then!" He side smiles making the lady frown. "That's why you're so fucking hot!" She tries to hold her laugh, but it's impossible. She feels her cheeks burning as Sebastian smile realising how flushed the lady is. "I'm Sebastian, but you can call me Seb."

"YN!" She says side smiling. The guy broke the girls ice. She was smiling at him.

" YN..." he says her name like he's trying to taste it, or touch it. "That's a very beautiful name." His smile was beautiful and contagious. "You are really cute."

"And you're very charming, aren't you?" She smiles widely when his cheeks burn in a red colour. "Don't you have a car to drive?"

" Engine. Is not only Fernando who has a GP2 engine you know. " he giggles and she shakes her head. "So, you wanna hang out with me?"

" Depends if you're doing something actually fun." This sounded more like a bet. It was possible to see the challenging look in her eyes.

"Well I can make galaxies colide by just touching your hand with mine." He was so damn proud and to be honest with those pick up lines, who wouldn't be. His presence was all made of confidence and that's something every women adores. YN smiles and slowly shakes her head unable to answer that. Sebastian was clearly satisfied with her reaction which caused his beautiful amused smile to show up. "Let's go." He says holding her hand.

"Sebastian!" She almost shouts when he turns around. "There are photographers here!" She looks at their hands and then at him.

"If you whimper a bit louder I'm going to slap your lips, with my lips right here right now!" She giggles and then he closes the gap between them two.

"Try me." He smiles and bites his lower lip. She couldn't avoid to lick her lips feeling dizzy for the fact that Sebastian looked much more good and sexy.

"And I thought you were a dick." She sighs

"I'm not a complete Dick, YN." She giggles while receiving stares from everyone. "Now I'm taking you to eat. Don't say nothing. I can't kiss you, I can't do anything so at least let me be romantic to you." She laughs at how delicated he was being. She was loving how funny and flirty he was, she was having fun.

"Who told you can't kiss me?" She asks amused as Seb stops and looks at her.

"Don't tease me. I'm trying to be a prince charming here!" He whispers making her laugh. "Let's take things slowly."

"You weren't taking things slowly minutes ago."

"God why you got to be mean and hot?!" Agh!!!

She laughs at how crazy the man is. But she's also so excited to whatever is going to happen between the two of them. Just like him❤