It's a girl, I can feel - Lewis Hamilton

Requested by QueenAmi.
I was feeling pure 😂😂 so I hope you like it❤
No part 2 available, sorry ♡

*******************************

1, 2, 3... 3, 2, 1...
I count taking deep and slow breaths

Inhale

Exhale

Now repeat YN

Oh Boy! It's been 3 weeks since I found out about my pregnancy, and I'm so excited but also quite scared. Lewis and I decided that we both wanted to get married and he wanted to leave F1 before doing anything like this and I understand why. He's great a man, he will be a great husband and he just wants to devote all his time to his future family without any interruption. We both already know how hard is to handle his work, even though we always have fun together.

This week was being intense. This entire year is. Lewis battling with Vettel for the championship it's being the hell to be honest specially after what happened in Baku. Lewis has been stressed, and worried which made me back off, so I didn't told him about the pregnancy yet.

I know, no need to yell at me!

I decided that I would tell him after Quali this weekend, but then, on Friday the team announced that he would face a grid penalty for a gear box change and it was so clear how my dear boyfriend wasn't Happy about it. He always tries to be strong, he always tries to keep his head down, but I know him too well. He's calm but, annoyed and stressed. He hardly sleeps well lately, he doesn't eat properly, and Angela is gonna get bald real soon from all the stress she's has been under.

When he's sad or tired, he just lays his head comfortably on my shoulder or my thighs hugging me, it's been quite frequent now. I cant help but be pissed at myself for hiding something so important from him, and I feel so bad about it, but I also don't want to blast suddenly with a news like this one because world, how is he going to react?

What if he doesn't want it?

What if he leaves me?

What if he asks me to leave his life?

What if???

So many questions banging inside my head and I can't do anything but hate myself for not taking care of me even though I know I did my best.

"Honey, you're so pale. Why don't you go back to the hotel to get some rest?" Angela squeezes my hand eyebrows furrowed, her baby blue eyes eyeing me cautiously.

"I don't want to leave him, I would like to stay."

"But you're sure you feeling good? Because you look a bit ill honey. I'm sure Lew would agree with me." She insisted.

"No Angel, don't worry I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired. I couldn't sleep well, I had to make sure he slept well." She nod and smiles understanding.

"Call me if you need anything alright? I'll be there." I nod thankfully smiling at her, watching her petite form walk away

I wasn't feeling good to be honest for the past week. My head was worst than drums in a Marilyn Manson concert. My legs were wobbly, my body's temperature seemed to be rising and I was feeling nausea.

The race had already started and I tried to hold myself the longest possible to see my man. I wanted and needed to be there for him, but seems like this little person inside didn't agree with me. The last thing I remember was Toto trying to talk to me, Angela shouting my name and everything went blank