Preferences: He's lonely

The Quarantine Effect

**.**

Daniel Ricciardo

"You're lonely!"

"No I'm not!" He shot back.

"Right then explain why the hell are you following me around the house?!" You sighed crossing your arms above your chest expecting him to babble but he didn't. Daniel sighed with a shrug pouting at you. "Aw my love, c'mere."

Lewis Hamilton

"So you'll give attention to that TV more than me?"

"Let me freaking watch my show in peace would you?" You huffed turning the volume up.

"You know what? Go Sleep with the TV today and marry her tomorrow I'm so done!" You chuckled curiously watching his back slumped.

"Babe are you feeling lonely?"

"I'll just walk in the rain until I found someone who truly loves me."

Your smirk grew centimeters before you laughed. "You're so dramatic." You shook your hand changing the channel watching him sit near you to lay his head on your tight.

Charles Leclerc

"I got you some gifts babe!" He yelled out placing his keys and the packages above the table.

"Were these stolen?"

"Of course not, baby." He replied quietly watching your smile grow.

"Then give them TO MEEEEE!!!!"

"Nah-ah" he shook his head wagging his finger. "I'll give them to you if you give me one billion kisses right now." You frowned then bitting your lip to suppress the smile.

"Babe, we both know that after one or two we'll be doing something else." You replied matter-of-factly watching him smirk.

"That's the intention!" He winks with a smirk.

Lando Norris

"LANDO!"

"What is it my pumpkin queen the love of my dear life?"

You sighed looking up at him "I have to get the reports done for the meetings and you won't shut your hell hole mouth up."

"You could hmm- I" he cleared his throat "You could come and shut it yourself?"

"I- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BOYFRIEND?"

Kimi Raikkonen

"Gimme cuddleeeeeeees!"

You looked at him amused shaking your head "I thought you were the heartless on this relationship?!"

"I don't care! Give me CUDDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES I WANT CUDDLES!"

"okay boomer."

Nico Hulkenberg

"What about we do some interesting stuff..." He cleared his throat watching you from the counter.

"I can't, I have to be out in a few minutes."

"A quickie?!"

"FOR THE SAKE OF THE LORD NICO!!!"

"Pretty please??"

"You're not the one who ends up sore after those quickies of yours!"

**.**
Aha this dumbass is writing again yay!
Let's see for how long tho :D