Break Up - Daniel Ricciardo

Everyone wants and likes to write about beautiful parts of a relationship, or like special moments and all this stuff, but what about the hardest parts? Break ups, separations? And those extremely agressive arguments, because that actually happens so much.
So, let's try here!

********************

He promised to be faithful to her and even kneel down and looked to the skies. "I will love you until the end of time" he said. But now here she is, can't cry anymore, She believe in his words and it's painful that he lied to her, disappeared and left her with nothing but misery. She feels a lot of pain inside her heart. Her life without her boyfriend is not the same, it's sad and for her it doesn't make sense.

He, deep down, always loved her, he was always sincere, his promises were all real he gave all of him to her, but maybe she didn't help, who knows?!. In the last days, when he needed her the most, she wasn't there, when he needed to cry, she wasn't there and her absence was hurting him the most.

Her little broken heart cried when he wasn't with her, she also needed his love but he wasn't there. And now, the pain is becoming a torment. He always promised to her that he would be faithful, he promised that he would put a ring on it.

He promised that he would put a ring on her if everything went perfect, he would take her to he aisle and then to the cloud 9.

But she knew that his love for her was always weak and fake. She felt a deep pain inside of her. She always reminded him that perfection doesn't exist, and he accepted, for seconds as he always did. But YN learned, in the most painful way but she did. Giving love to someone who doesn't love you back? That's like putting trash in a broken tras, it keeps getting out everywhere.
Pretend that he loved her just to have her in their bed? That was enough for her. She was lonely. Now she's giving her best to recover because that's what really matters. But when you love someone like YN loves Daniel? That's more complicated that it looks like.
Now it was time to her to take her things from his house. She thanked herself for taking the spare key Daniel had given her when they started dating, it was so good to remember those amazing moments.

His apartment's scent was so familiar to the girl. Every part of that place brought memories to her. Good, bad, everything you can imagine. The bedroom... oh the bedroom.  Some of the best moments of their relationship were there, everything was in that place, and no matter what happens, no one will ever be able to replace those memories or even erase them. Daniel would always be a tattoo on her skin.

She was at the end of the stairs with her suitcase already packed, just looking around when the front door just clicked. It was him...

Daniel got in clearly mad and stressed, and seeing her didn't change his mood at all.

"Just came to take my things." Y/N almost whispered.

"That's not my business!" He answers going to the kitchen.

"This stills your house." She shots back.

"Not if there are still your things here!" He keeps walking.

"My soul stills here. I just hope you can survive then." He shots her a glare.

"And why don't you take it?"

"Because I just can't stop loving you. And I feel bad for myself."

"Don't act like you're the only one who is suffering here. I loved you more than anything this world."

"Yeah, sure!" She answers ironically going back to the living room where her suitcase is. But Daniel follows her.

"You know I'm not lying." He says grabbing her wrists to which she rapidly reacts.