Preferences: Pick Up Lines To Tease you -Dirty Version

First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAHAHA. November 3rd it's one of the most important days of my life like come on it's a sexy date... it's been a crazy long day, but I didn't want it to end without my ass posting something  for you all.❤ so enjoy😘😘

****

Daniel Ricciardo
"Baby girl, your legs are like oreo cookie: I wanna split them and eat all the good stuff in the middle."

"Daniel shut up!"

"Oh baby you must be Medusa because you make me rock hard!" He grins making you blush.

Max Verstappen
"Princess, Are you a tortilla? Because I want to flip you over and eat you out. ;) "

"Why are you like this Max?"

"I got one more princess, just listen: I named my dick "the truth" because bitches can't handle it." *winks*

Lewis Hamilton
"Beautiful, you're just like my little toe because I'm gonna bang you on every piece of furniture of our home."

"What did I do to deserves this in the morning?"

"Calm yourself cause I got more YN! Are you a mirror? Because I can see myself inside you."

Antonio Giovinazzi
" baby Shanna *Yall know I love this girl and she loves Antonio then why not? Hahaha* ;) Let's play the house game. You can be the door and I'll slam you all night long."

"That was horrible Tonio. You can do better!" You giggle.

"Baby Shanna do you want to go on a ate? I'll give you the D later."

Esteban Ocon
"Mon amour, how about a pizza and a F*ck? No? What's wrong? Don't you like pizza?"

"Try again!"

"Your Smile is almost as big, warm and lovely as my big friend down here!"*winks*

Nico Hulkenberg
"Liebling, I'm not a weather man, but you can expect more than inches tonight."

"Nope!" He rolls his eyes and grins.

"I hope you got a pet insurance, cause tonight I'm gonna destroy that pussy."

Sebastian Vettel
"Wanna taste my dick?'

"WHAT?"

"I said do you want to taste my drink?"

Artem Markelov *bonus*
"Baby, you know how much I love you, don't you?"

"Yes Artem. And I love you more."

"The only thing I want between our relationship is latex!"

"I knew this wasn't going to end romantically!"