Yours - Max Verstappen

First of all: Happy birthday to Max. He was having a trashy year and I'm so happy that he won this race.
I've decided to write this one not only for Max's fans, but also for those who have lack of confidence. You're not alone, and more than anything even if you're having a hard time, just believe in yourself because you can do the impossible. And don't do things if you feel pressured to. Do it only if it makes you happy. I love you.
Second: I'm not back. Yet
** I used the name Esmee for some reason. I still don't know why. **
Enjoy √❤

*********************************

Okay YN, just breath, breath and take the robe off. I sighed closing my eyes opening the middle bottom of my bath robe. Ugh I couldn't do it.

"Esmee, I can't do this!" I turn around to my best friend who smirked shaking her head. "I can't do this!"

"You can't do what?" She raised an eyebrow giving her best to sound serious but drastically failing. "It's just a fantasie to your boyfriend, he deserves it." She winks making me roll my eyes.

"I can't wear... this!" I look myself up and down in the mirror. "I'm naked! "

"Woman, that the purpose of sex!" She reasons with me. "You need to be naked to do it."

"But Maxie and I... we never..."

"Never what? Tried fantasies? Come on you've been together for 12 months now." She chuckled. "The sex is probably wild right now. "My cheeks burned with those words.

"It's not like that!" I tried to explain."We didn't made a lot of progress in THIS area." My best friend laughed.

"Right, you still training your positions and all that stuff. I get it. "

"Jesus no! I'm still a virgin! We never had sex before!" I felt my cheeks turning red when my best friend's eyes went wide."Don't look at me like that Esmee."

"How you want me to look at you? One year dating and you two never had sex? How's that possible?"

"I don't know. You know I have lack of confidence."

"Yes but did you thought about his needs? Your own needs? YN you're beautiful, you have an absolutely beautiful body and Max is absolutely loco about you. That child would die for you. Did you at least talked to him?"

"Ehm... Not really. " I admitted embarrassed with myself.

"WHAT? IS THIS REAL? HE NEVER ASKED YOU TO DO THIS?"

"Calm down okay? He told me once and whenever I felt secure and ready to do it I just needed to tell him."

"So after a year you still don't feel ready and secure? "

"You're making me feel guilty."

"YN I don't wanna make you feel bad or something but I know how much you love Max, and I know you're insecure but at the same time you and him love each other and you saw how much he loves having you around, introducing you to all his friends it only shows that he loves you the way you are. He doesn't need you to be someone else. You should at least try this to him and yourself."

"I know, I know."

"And thanks to your positivism during his tough time look what he achieved today! Another race win. "

"In my favorite circuit."

"After turning 20." Esmee reminds me and I chuckle. "And almost in your dating anniversary."

"Alright. I get it, I get it. I'm gonna do it."

"You sure you're ready?"

"No. And this is Max. Jesus! "I frown shaking my head.