Issues & Pictures II - Sebastian Vettel

I got slightly emotional while writing some parts. I hope you guys like it. ♡

*********************************

She was crying, and it wasn't a bit. She slowly shook her head before looking back at me.

"I'm sorry..." she whispers wiping her tears. "I didn't mean to." She whispers again this time avoiding my gaze.

"You don't have to say anything. It was my fault, YN, this was all my fault."

"I should have told you that we, that I was expecting a baby, but I just couldn't. You asked me to leave and I promised I wouldn't come back, and I always keep my promises." I nod. "Seb..." she whispered looking at me.

"Please come with me!" I held her hand, she happily accepted. Everyone was kinda looking at us even though we were talking so low. Everyone knew about our situation and they were all our friends. It was impossible to ignore.

"YN... I start when she leaves my hand still walking to Lewis's huge backyard. "I don't even know what to say... how do I start?"

"Sebastian. I'm hurt!" She interrupts me, but she never screams, never ever. "You can't imagine how hard this was. Being away from you was always a struggle for me, but the most painful thing was definitely when you were the one asking for it. All those promises, all those amazing moments even the bad and worst moments we had were just lost.  I know I lost you months ago when I left our house, but I also lost my own soul. I feel lost without you, unfortunately I can't change that right now, I mean I thought I couldn't. Because I have this little one with me now. And it's not only mine, it's equally yours." She rubs her now growing baby bump. "I can't let this baby grow without you, no matter what happens between us." You know that moment when you feel an absolute piece of poo? That's what I'm feeling now.

"YN... I know it doesn't matter how many times I apologise because you're not going to, I know how much you hate me, and that you don't believe me anymore but I'm so sorry. With the same strength I asked you to marry me, with all that honesty I ask you, I beg you. Please forgive me. Please. "

"Seb... I don't hate, I promised that I would love you unconditionally and I always, always keep my promises. You better than anyone know that. But at the same time I'm not going to lie. I missed you so much, I missed everything about you. Some days I woke up and I thought I would die because I felt like I had a huge empty space inside of me, but at the same time this one was here. All this time, she was the only that kept me here trying to be strong. But it stills so painful. You're the other reason I'm here. Even though I'm hella hurt, I just love you more than I've ever loved you. My feelings kept growing in each day we've been apart, but I never ever knew if I would see you again. " I nod. I didn't knew what to say. The women of my life was in front of me, but I was feeling lost. I was absolutely angry at myself for pushing her away. Seeing her beautiful eyes shining was a gift from the heavens, but now she was different. Her eyes were different, her smile? I couldn't see it. I just broke her into pieces. "Sebastian."

"I want to try again Liebling." She closes her eyes and take slow deep sighs. I know how much she's suffering because I'm feeling the same. "I want you and all our issues and pictures back. The bad and the good memories. The best and the worst moments that helped us growing as the persons we are today." I sigh. "God YN, every time I opened my eyes it felt like I was on the bottom of the ocean. You kept appearing in my dreams, and that's when I was able to sleep, but only to keep you with me. Our pictures, they got me flashbacks, it was so painful to look at them it was like too hot to survive. Being inside that house without you is like being around ashes, just memories. If I ever lose you, I'll never find and I'll never love someone like I love you."

"Liebling!" She giggles low, but I could see her holding her tears. "I love you too much to hold you, If you don't love, I'll let you go, I'll walk away, because what really matters to me is your happiness."

"You are my happiness, Liebling. I'm so in love with you. You're the only one who can save me no matter what happens. I love you."

"I know, but I need a reason to trust you again. I'm scared, I'm scared of this. I don't want this to happen again." She bits her lips to avoid crying but it's useless. I wanted to hug her, but I didn't knew how she would react.

"Baby girl!" She looks at me side smiling. It was one of her favourite nicknames. "I'm not perfect, I got my issues, there's so many things I regret doing, but I'm still learning. I regret absolutely all those bad things I did to you I have to live with the guilt every day, but I need you to know that I want to change me, to start all over again, and You, you're the reason why I want to do this, now more than ever." She looks attentive at me. I could see her rebel tears forming in her eyes falling slow. "Please... Forgive me."

"We both got so many issues and that's what I like the most. I can't stop loving you Sebastian, this is stronger than me. I still remember when we meet, the first kiss, the first I love you, bad moments, horrible moments, incredible moments, I got them like pictures inside my head and I just can't erase them, I can't throw them away. I tried, but I didn't succed. We've come so far!" She shakes her head.

"We did!" I say and I finally hold her hand. "Distance, number, issues, everything is just a detail for me because I just love you with the same intensity of the ice, you're my sun and I only melt for you."

"Doesn't get old, does it?" She giggles and I wrap my arms around her. Her perfume was still the same, her small hands rubbing my back gave me all those old good feelings, she was there, she was really there it wasn't a dream anymore.

"You wanna marry me?" I ask and she shakes her head

"I'm sorry, I'm already married to the most beautiful man in the world, the father of my daughter."

"It's a girl?" She nods excitedly. "Oh my God!" I cover my eyes with both my hands and she holds them.

"Promise me that you're going to love her more than anything in this world!"

"I will love this princess with all my strength, I will love her with the same  intensity that I love her beautiful mother." She smiles. "Do you forgive me?"

"I did the day I left that house! My love is too big, I can't lose my time hating the man of my life, while I can love him with the most pure feelings in the world." She says and my heart almost melts with her words. "I love you!"

"I love you!"

"Excuse me!" Lewis shouts getting closer. "I'm not sorry to interrupt because it's necessary." YN smiles at her best friend, our. "YN, you told me how much you loved this idiot, and I knew how much you two were suffering because of this. But, when you love someone, you put all the problems behind and you love intensively, because that's what keep us going. You know what my dad used to say, forget the issues and stay with the pictures. You have to forget the bad moments and just take the lessons from this problems. Love is what matters! We're imperfect and problems are around us!" YN and I both look at each other. "Seb! Don't let her go! You know how much she loves you, she can't hate you, even knowing that you're an idiot! Don't let her go, I beg you. Take care of these two, they deserve to be happy, you deserve to be happy. I love you two! Now you can kiss the bride!" He rolls his eyes and leaves us giggling. He's the best. And we both knew he was totally right. We both wrapped our hands around each others body. It was so intense, it was so good.

"I Love you!" She whispered opening her eyes to look at me and I just kissed her. The connection of our lips was the purest thing. Our heartbeat synchronised, everything was is slow motion. Her lips, her touch, everything was the same. I was feeling home. People don't know how long it takes to find a real love like this the one you never want to say goodbye. I wanna hold her forever, like this, right here, while the world keep spinning round because I know that she will always be here, with me, for me, for our daughter...