Dirty Minded - Max Verstappen

It was Saturday and Max had a bad Qualifying unfortunately staying P16 due to some electrical issues with his car.
So he was quite tired and sad about it, but I tried to cheer him up like I always did and like he always did with me.

Dan and the boys wanted to go out to have some drinks and bla bla but Max agreed with me that it was better to stay at our hotel just relaxing, concentrating to have a better race on Sunday.

I ended up going to a grocery store next from our hotel to pick some things to us, so we could have a bit of fun while watching our favourite thing in the world: Spongebob.
He was quite happy and comfortable to be there, even though he sounded more tired than normal because of all the stress during the week. So I've sat behind him doing the most relaxing massage I ever did in my life ( I'm not a pro, but I'm learning just to do on this big head) and he seemed to relax under my touch.

Today was one of those day I missed him being boring and pervert as always. I always said that he annoyed me with that, but it always made me love him more and more everyday.

"Prinses!" He whispered making me look back at him from the side of the bed.

"Yes love?"

"You know, beauty is what's in the inside." He stated serious.

"It is love, it is." I wanted to listen to him, and if he wanted to open up I would be there. But normally when he says something like this you have to expect some trash coming out of his mouth... not today.... not today.

"So it's absolutely wrong to me to say that you're beautiful because beauty is on the inside, and I never been inside you yet."

" HWAT THE FAWK DID I JUST HEARD!" I burst out laughing until I feel off the bed. I felt the tears rolling down my face while I kept laughing like I was drunk, maybe because this week has been so hard that we all been very very stressed out, so this moment really made me relax from everything.

"Baby you're okay?" He asked trying to hold his pervert smirk. "You know you should think about it, I'm such a good boy."

"We-" I laughed again harder this time, finding hard to breath. "We'll see how you'll behave during this race. If you be a bad boy, you win, if you be a good boy you lose." I said holding my tears and trying to catch my breath.

"Beauty, here I come!" I kept laughing at his crazy idea, and I felt so good for making him actually laugh, even though it was the other way round.

And the next day, Max went to the Podium... he actually did it... and he finally meet the beauty..😂😂😂

************************
Prinses = princess

**************************************
Please leave your votes and comments down bellow ❤

LA,xx