Preferences: Kids asking how you meet

Spending time with my brother's family ( my young nephews included) has been giving me a lot of good energy including funny questions their parents feel awkward to answer 😂
So, enjoy u.u 😝

**.**

Daniel Ricciardo

"hmm... Dad? Can I ask you a question?" Your 7 year old son asked doubtfully looking between you and your husband who was glued to his phone laying on the couch.

"uhmm." He hums in reply not looking at the boy. You rolled your eyes at his behaviour, completely ignoring him

"How did you and Mom Meet?" The Aussie's eyes shot open looking at the young boy and you, who scoffed at his reaction.

"Why this sudden question son?" Daniel frowns sitting up to look at the boy who shrugged.

"I was just curious. You and mom are... cute when you're not on your phone." He shrugs looking at you.

You glanced between Daniel and now your own phone, holding the urge to laugh at his face.

"Yes, Joseph, tell your son how we meet, since you're such an amazing example for our champ, isn't he baby?" You scoff at your husband cheeks burning in a red velvet, panic suddenly covering his features.

"Yes he is, the best daddy in the world." A smirk covered your lips as you son replied adorably. His use of words was definitely appropriated.

"Oh yes, best Daddy in the world, definitely."

"YN, stop!" He warned wiggling his eyebrows towards the small human in the room.

"Daddy, come on. I really wanna know! "

"Same son, same." You mumble checking your phone before looking up at Daniel in deep thought.

"Well..." he cleared his throat running his hand through his crazy curls. "It was in the P-paddock eh..." he cleared his throat again avoiding your kid's hazel eyes, a mirror of his father.

"Your mom was visiting the race hmm yes, the race and then we uh...-" you groaned when he stutter once again.

"Gosh stop Lying!" Your groaned rolling your eyes when Dan eyes went wide, he knew you'd tell the truth. "Your father was a stripper when we meet!"

"YN!" Daniel' mouth fell open with your statement. "I told you not to! "

"Oh please he's my damn son, I'm not gonna lie!" You pointed out sarcastically. "As I was saying, your father was strip teasing in this club where me and your autie were having fun before her wedding." Daniel buried his face in his palms wanting to bury himself in a bottle of coke in the desert.

"Oh! Then that's why my teacher said Daddy was a dancer?" You raise your eyebrows when your son obliviously asks.

You glare at Daniel before asking directly at your son."YOUR WHAT?"

"SON I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME AND WOULD KEEP THIS BETWEEN YOU AND DADDY!" Daniel mumbles under his breath.

"DANIEL!" you warned gritting your teeth.

"Honey that's not what you're thinking."

"Oops!" Your son eyebrows shot up. "I have homework to do... bye"

Lewis Hamilton

"Dad? Can I ask you something? " Your 8 year old son request sitting by your side, his father sitting in the couch in front of you two.

"What's bothering you champ?" Your son looks up at you laying on your side so you could wrap your arm around him, just like you did with his dad.

"How you and mommy meet?" You and Lewis immediately look at each other suppressing smiles. "Well?"

"What made you so curious about this baby?" You ask still looking straight at your husband already finding ways to not make this conversation "awkward"

"I love when you tell me stories. It makes me happy."

"Then why not fictional stories?" Lewis interrogates

"Real stories are always exciting, mama always says it." He replies proudly looking up at you smiling with those big rabbit teeth, his adorable dark eyes never failing to impress you at how he looked just like Lewis and you.

"Your mama says a lot of stuff you shouldn't listen." You stuck your tongue at him rolling you eyes.

"But mama is always right, you say that everyday." Lewis mouth shut, a victorious smirk attacking your lips.

"You tell or I tell?" Lewis huff when you ask.

"Your momma came for the Barcelona testing and that's when we meet."

"Don't be boring Papa!" You chuckle looking down at him and then Lew who cleared his throat.

"Yes, don't be boring Papa!" You copied the boy scoffing at your husband.

Lewis huffs rolling his eyes internally. "Your mom was at the paddock during testing and we bumped into each other." He continues. "We then talked a bit about the cars and then..."

"And then your father asked for a photo and I said no."

"Ooooooh that's why mama is the best." You shrug at your husband fuming.

"But then I invited your mom to my hotel room and she said yes." Lewis replied unthinkable quickly regretting his choice of words.

"That is not how it happened at all!" You shook your head frowning.

"Why would you invite an unknown person to your hotel room dad?" Your son was so pure that you couldn't believe he was your own and Lew's. It was hard to believe the young boy was so smart.

"Because Daddy wanted to have tea with mom." A laugh escaped when Lewis replies giggling, your face completely making him break character.

"That's actually really polite dad. But mom loved burgers and pizza, then why not taking her there?"

"Because your mom always loved a dark, strong, thick tea." You accidentally spit the contents of the cup luckily to the side, your eyes locking on Lew, his smirk never leaving his lips.

"I thought momma didn't like tea."

"Oh son, there's other stuff your dear mamma loves and you don't even know it."

"SON, UPSTAIRS, NOW! YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR ASKING QUESTIONS!"

"But MUM!" He whines getting up.

"And you" you point at him getting up "No phone for one week and no sex for 6 months!"

"BUT YN!"

"UPSTAIRS WITH YOUR SON NOW!"

"YOU'RE ANNOYING!"

"AND YOU'RE DUMB FOR NOT TAKING ME FOR PIZZA!"

"YN IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS! I SAID I'M SORRY."

"YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT!"