25 - The Plan's a Go

I just want to thank everyone reading for getting me to 1K reads!!!! I'm procrastinating writing this chapter that it's just rising by the day and yeah.
And to everyone spamming me with votes! ahh thank you! I hope you keep reading!!!
MrsMarkiplier Thanks!!
percabethlover911 Tack!!
Aina_hijadeAtenea Merci!!
ViktorSweden00 Yaaas!!
Okay I just want to say that I checked so I got your usernames right like 92834838 times so yeah.

ALSO IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD BE TAGGED JUST TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS OR SOMETHING AND I'LL TAG YOU!

Annabeths POV

I marveled upon the fact that I still didn't feel weird about last night.
It didn't feel wrong. It felt right.
So right.
But a thought kept nagging at the back of my mind.
Had he meant it? Or was it not... real?
Sure, Percy was a Seaweed Brain, but I would never discredit him of the intelligence he hides behind his infamous humor and love.
He focuses on the right things, unlike me.
But did he really not know the difference?
I'd said it. The thing I'd been dying to say for weeks- heck. Even before he left for London.
But his response clung to me like a shadow.
I love you?
Was it as simple as not knowing the difference?
I shrugged, finally pulling a hoodie over my rather dull t-shirt.

I blinked at the realization that it was in fact Percy's.
I wondered where I would have been if at this point if Percy hadn't come back.

Depression, anxiety, or just vivid thoughts could all be deadly. I knew this, and I didn't exactly take the subject lightly.
But I'd beat fate- or at least what it could have been.
I thought of Clarisse, realizing that I hadn't exactly justified my case yet.
And Luke... how was was it even possible that I was going back to the same old school?
Perhaps it was for the best- or was that just the naive part of my brain chiding me silently?
I didn't even know anymore.

I pulled the hoodie down further, studying myself in the mirror carefully, my eyes skimming over every inch of my body.
I knew for a fact that I didn't have a single bruise. Sure, a small scar here and there, serving as a permanent reminder of what I survived, but nothing major.

I was more than grateful for having Percy in my life. Perhaps honored would be a better use of vocabulary to describe it.
Percy had literally saved me. Not only emotionally, but mentally. And no, I will never give in and say those two things are the same.

He saved me mentally because I thought I was going insane. I probably was. I blamed myself for it. All of it.
And now there were so many more important factors and parts of my life engulfing me.

Emotional was just an other part of the human cycle, and I am acknowledged it only for what it really was; a killer.

So much had happened in the past couple of months. I'd said I'd start up the blog again, but not before dealing with Gabe. I'd said that I'd deal with school, but not before taking my own request to rest for a short while.

I knew fairly well of the effect something negative can have on you, especially if you just recently recovered.

A pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist shook me awake from my thoughts.
   "Hey Wise Girl." I heard Percy mutter sleepily.
It was nearly afternoon, but we'd still slept the whole whole day anyway. His voice was thick with sleep, and I couldn't help but smile a little.