29 - Surprise

Percy's POV

I don't think I'd ever been happier than when I saw Annabeth swept into the crowd of people, hugged again and again. She was laughing wildly and I myself could barely contain myself.
She was so beautiful. She was utter perfection, and anyone who thought otherwise would obviously have to be blind.
A calm kind of music began playing suddenly and a smile tugged at my lips. Annabeth made her way over to me and in no time we were the center of attention, in the center of the room, in the center of a very busy city.

Everything felt so perfect, yet fragile, as though it might all fall apart by the smallest mistake. Then I met Annabeth's breathtaking, stormy eyes and I felt everything fall into place. All was right and I just wanted to stay like that forever.
Sadly, the moment only lasted for about ten minutes. As strong arms grabbed me and hoisted me upwards, Annabeth's hands slid out of mine.

   "Hey!" We protested in unison, both of us sounding quite angry, but I knew all we felt was happiness.
We were carried all the way through the apartment until suddenly dumped on the ground were we were blind folded. We were then led into a car were I, of course, hit my head on the car's roof. I swore quietly but Annabeth heard me and laughed at my expense.

Throughout the whole car ride we held hands, and I smiled every time she squeezed mine when our car swerved or turned slightly.
When the car finally stopped we walked around for quite a bit, still blind folded till we were told to stop.

Still holding hands, our blind folds were ripped off and I only had a second to glimpse the turquoise water of the pool before being pushed into it. Annabeth and I didn't have time to scream, but instead nearly drowned trying to gulp for air.
A strange kind of pull started tugging in my gut, and I immediately felt a strong sense of power grip me. I opened my eyes to find that I could see through it as though it was air. Everything looked so clear, and when I finally opened my mouth, unaware of the fact that I could have drowned, I found that I could actually breathe.

Just the shock itself shook me enough to let go of Annabeth, Until I quickly grabbed her hand again.
She was trying to push off the pool floor, but I was dragging her down. Had someone drugged me or something? My body was running out of oxygen, and summoning bubbles to form around me almost felt natural.

What the-

I gasped for air as it formed around me, Annabeth doing the same.

   "How are you doing this!?" Annabeth hissed.

   "I- I-" I tried.

My breathing hitched. I couldn't think straight.
I took a calming breath and looked straight into Annabeth's eyes.

   "I think our lives are about to change." I answered.

wOW and that was the end! I really hoped you enjoyed it. I love you guys all soooo much and thank you for sticking around.

WAIT I FEEL SO BAD EVERYONE ALWAYS LIKE SAYS WHEN THEY REACH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF READS OR VOTES THEY'LL DO A CHALLENGE OR POST A PICTURE OR WHATNOT, IS THAT SOMETHING I SHOULD DO????? IN THAT CASE I'LL MAKE IT SO WHEN I REACH... 280 VOTES. OKAY BBYYYYYEEEEEE!!!

Check out my other stories if you want *cough* there's a Solangelo story and a set of Phan stories *cough* *cough*

Tack! Merci! Thanks!