Chapter 4: Truth

Lilyanne's POV

"Your mother has requested to talk to you" a monotone voice pulled me out of my nap.

I looked up to find I had fallen asleep in Erin's arms while his back was against the case of books.

"I will be right with her" I nodded to the guard.

My eyes found a sleepy pair of brown ones.

"You better go darling, I will see you and our baby around" he whispered into my ear.

As I got up he placed his hands around my stomach and gave it a kiss.

"Bye Erin" I waved while walking out.

Somehow I had gotten so lucky in this situation.

"Where is she?!" I could hear my mother yelled at the top of her lungs at the guard.

"I-I don't know my quee-" I cut off the guard by quickly entering before my mother could do damage.

"I'm here mother, thank you guard you may leave" I gestured.

Then it was just my mother and I in a small study room.

Her eyes connected with mine and they were filled with rage.

"Pregnant Lilyanne! You really had to go get yourself pregnant! Do you know what this is going to do to our kingdom?!?" She boomed.

"Mother I'm sorry but-"

"We can't fix this Lilyanne! But before that child is born you will straighten up and we will find the father!"

She had veins rushing down her neck bulging from different places. The psychopath like always was displaying her ugly features.

"It's back to the dungeon you go, and since you are pregnant we can't send you there for a month so it will be one night, guards!" She yelled.

My heart started to race and my mouth became dry, "mother please don't do this! I can't take it down there anymore!" I cried.

She just sat in her chair laughing as I was carried away.

I watched through my tears as I was pulled down through the deepest parts of the castle.

Soon I was thrown into a cage with a little torch as a source for light.

"Please don't do this" I begged the guards while holding onto the bars.

They just turned their heads and walked away slamming the door behind them.

I fell to my knees and started to silently cry.

I hurt physically and mentally. My heart was aching and I couldn't stop the pounding in my head.

All of a sudden a hand was placed on my shoulder. I refused to move because I knew what was coming just like all those times before.

"Princess what a pleasure to see you again" a squeaky mans voice laughed.

I closed my eyes shut as he turned my head.

My mother left this old man down here to beat me and hurt me. He beats me and kisses me for his own pleasure but never goes further.

He ran his wrinkled fingers down my cheek wiping away the tears, "princess don't cry or I'll give you something to cry about" he taunted.

I wiped my tears and continued to look out the gate.

A hand grabbed my face turning me to a pair of dark black ones, "I don't like being ignored princess..."

His other free hand reached out and slapped me across the face and then a second time.

"Please stop" I cried again holding his wrists to stop him.

He roughly picked me up and placed me on my feet only to punch my face and land right back on the cold floor.

I could taste the metallic blood in my mouth already on my lips.

"I'm pregnant please stop!" I told him.

"Oh I know princess, your stomach is off limits" he laughed.

Soon he was sitting next to me taking off my shoes revealing my bare feet. His hands rubbed my feet and soothed them, "a gift of kindness for the baby" he said while slipping my shoes back on. I gagged slightly at the fact that he had just done that to my feet.

He then crawled over to me grabbing my face as I saw darkness again. Just then his lips were on mine pulling and tugging. I refused to kiss him back as always and for that he bit my lips hard.

Blood began to run down my lip and down my chin.

After his two minutes of horrific biting he pulled back and went to his corner resting for tomorrow's repeat.

I pulled off edge of my dress and wiped my lip trying to stop the bleeding. How was I going to hide this from our guests? More importantly Erin?

I looked down rubbing my stomach. "I'm so sorry baby, I will get us out of this! I love you little one..." I whispered.

"Blah blah, shut the hell up princess!" The old man groaned.

My body went rigid afraid if he was coming back over.

Soon my eyes started to close as the darkness called my name, then slowly the darkness consumed me only to release the next morning.
------------------
Not loving her mother.

How do you feel about her mother?