Chapter 29: Third Surprise

Lilyanne's POV

Five years later.....

I ran from the doctors office with a small paper in my hand.

My bare feet smacked against the ground as I ran towards my room.

All I could feel was pure joy and happiness.

As I burst through the doors to get the surprise ready, two pairs of eyes found mine, "Mommy!" Charleston and Clarissa shouted.

"Hi my babies, how are my favorite five year olds doing?" I asked.

"Mom you saw us last night, we are just the same" Clarissa said throwing me attitude.

"Hey hey missy, I can't help but want to know every bit of your life!" I said tickling them.

"Mommy- Mo-Mommmmyyyyy!" They cried in laughter.

"Ok ok! I will stop!"

Both of them stood back up and brushed their light brown hair glaring at me, "not nice mommy!" Charleston whined.

"Want to hear a secret?" I whispered, capturing both of their attentions.

"Yes mom!" Clarissa jumped.

"Well you two are going to have a baby sister or baby brother!" I smiled.

"What?" Charleston gasped.

"Yep" I assured them.

Each one turned their heads glancing at each other.

In seconds they took off out of the room speeding down the hallways.

"Daddy Daddy!" They screamed.

"No no! Kids no!" I yelled.

They turned the corner into his office and I slowed down by the door, listening.

"Hey sweet pea and monkey, what's wrong?" Erin asked.

"Sorry to interrupt your king work daddy but we have big news!" Charleston smiled.

"We are going to have another sister or brother!" Clarissa cheered.

"We are?" He asked.

I stepped around the corner and Erin glanced up at me, "is this true?"

I nodded my head in defeat, "yes... you weren't supposed to find out yet. I wanted it to be a surprise."

Erin got up out of his chair and walked over to me, "Darling this is the best surprise ever, and it was perfect."

He grabbed my chin and lifted it up, "we did it again didn't we? Oh I can't believe it!"

Leaning forwards I placed my head against his chest, "we did it again.... yes we did."

I watched him step back and run his fingers through his hair, "I love you Lilyanne, so so much" he whispered into my ear.

"And I love you" I whispered back.

"What about us?" Charleston sniffled.

"Oh Monkey we love you too" Erin smiled while picking him up.

"And not me?" Clarissa whined.

Erin leaned over while picking up Clarissa too, "and you too my sweet pea, forever and always."

"Do you guys want to go to the beach today?" Erin questioned.

"Yes!" We all cheered.

"Then let's get ready and go!" He laughed while setting them down.

My babies took off down the hall getting ready.

"You know how to spoil them don't you?" I teased.

"Always, especially you darling."

"Oh boy" I laughed while walking away.

Suddenly Erin reached over and smacked my butt.

Quickly I turned around and my jaw dropped, "di- did you just?" I asked.

"Oh darling I did and there is plenty more where that came from" he smiled.

With a little running start I tackled him to the floor punching his iron arms.

"What are you doing? Taping me?" He teased.

"No I'm hitting you but it's not working!" I whined.

In a second, Erin grabbed my waist and flipped me around pinning me to the floor.

"How did you?" I froze shocked.

"Magic Darling" he laughed.

He leaned down placing kisses on my neck roughly. A trail was slowly made to my lips still hungry for more.

"Ewwwwwwwwww" two voices cried.

Erin jumped off of me while lifting me up on my feet.

"What?" I asked.

"You two were kissing!" Clarissa giggled.

"No mommy just had something in her eye" Erin lied.

"Ohh ok daddy, your so nice to mommy" Charleston nodded.

"Mommy, can Dexter come to the beach with us?" Clarissa asked.

His sparkling green eyes flashed before my eyes again.

"Yes sweetie, he may come. Just make sure his mommy says it's ok" I smiled.

"Thanks mommy!" Charleston sounded so grateful.

The twins both ran out of the room in search for their friend.

The minute both children left the room, Erin pushed me to a wall and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling and tugging at my lips with his very own.

"Oh how do I love our make out sessions" Erin breathed out while resting his forehead on mine.

Oh how I love this man and his lips.