Chapter 31: Her Death

Lilyanne's POV

(many years later)

An excruciating pain awoke me from my sleep. I clutched my chest holding it tightly.

With my free hand I reached over and shook Erin.

"Erin" I cried.

"Whats wrong darling?" he asked quickly at my side.

"My chest Erin it hurts" I coughed roughly.

Moving my hand down from my mouth it was coated in blood.

Erin quickly grabbed the guard outside of our room and had him carry me to the medical wing.

Once I was laid on a bed the doctors started at me right away.

Everything was sort of a blur from the screaming to the large needles.

Erin leaned down and whispered, "I love you darling Lilyanne."

Then everything went black.

______Erin's POV_________

Hours had gone by since they rolled her into an operating room.

Finally a doctor came out informing me of what the issue was.

"For some reason, multiple blood clots have lodged their way in her heart and her lungs. We can't remove them without killing her. So we are going to let her say goodbye to your family. She is on machines right now and soon those won't even be able to keep her alive. I'm so sorry sir" he said and turned away.

Without a single word I turned and ran to my fastest rider. He took the message of dying Lilyanne to Connor and all of our children.

After collapsing on the floor out of breath only then did the tears come.

I sat in the hallway outside of Lilyanne's room. She needed to rest until the final goodbye came.

The doors beside me flew open. Conor and my sister Annabeth dashed in with worried faces.

"Is she ok?" Conor asked.

I shook my head and Conor broke. My sister hugged him and grabbed my hand at the same time comforting us both.

The doors opened again and all my children came flooding through.

All asked what was wrong and I sat down and told them.

___________Lilyanne's POV_________

First I felt someone rubbing my hand lightly and in a second I knew it was Erin.

Then I opened my eyes to find him silently sobbing. I was dying, I knew I was my gut and mind told me so.

"Hey don't cry" I soothed.

His head shot up and I was faced with his red puffy eyes.

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry" he cried hugging me.

I wrapped my hand around his hair and brushed my fingers through it, "What are you sorry about? We lived a full and happy life, now it's my time to be with my parents."

" I am going to miss you so much dear" he sniffled.

"And I will miss you, but I will see you again someday this is not the end. We didn't go through all of what we did just for this to be it" I smiled.

He stood up and cupped my face, "you are my everything Lilyanne and I love you so much" and then he leaned down capturing my lips like when we were younger.

After talking with Erin my brother came in next.

"Hey Lil" Conor smiled at me.

"Hey little bro" I teased.

"Now now lets not get to crazy" he pat my head.

"Fine" I shrugged.

"I'm going to miss you Lil, so damn much!" He started to cry.

I grabbed his hand and put his palm against my cheek, " you won't forget me, I'll always be with you."

"Of course I'll never forget you, how can I forget my best friend and my sister!"

"Promise to take care of everyone for me" I looked into his eyes.

"I promise" he kissed me forehead.

"I Love you baby bro, and don't forget that."

Erin soon brought in our children. Charleston, Clarissa, Danielle, Kyle, and Elise.

The minute they entered the room I was given many hugs.

"My babies, I love you all so much! I couldn't be more proud of every single one of you. Everyday you continue to shock me with how amazing you are. Charleston keep on drawing those amazing pictures. Clarissa I'm so proud of how strong you are. Danielle remember be nice to everyone and don't let anyone put you down. Kyle don't forget to make sure your father takes his meds, you will make a great doctor one day. And my baby Elise be nice to those boys, they only have one heart."

Everyone then flooded into my room and I became tired.

Erin was quickly at my side holding my hand.

Looking around the room I saw Conor and Annabeth together. Clarissa and her love. Most of all my whole family together.

Everything in me felt at peace and I had lived an amazing life.

"I love you Lilyanne" Erin smiled.

"I love you more" I whispered back and then everything disappeared.

-

"Hey stranger" a familiar voice said.

I opened my eyes to find myself in an open field.

Turning to the voice I smiled to the person whom I had missed dearly.

"Hey back" I smiled.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. Now I was back with my best friend and nothing could of been better.

"Dax I have missed you so much" I pulled back.

"I've missed you too" he smiled, "you created a beautiful family Lil."

"Thank you, and I saw you kept up the garden."

"Only for you and my family, but you haven't met one person in the family yet."

"Who?" I asked.

A young child ran from out of the bushes and hugged me tightly, "hi Grandma."

"Now this Lilyanne is E, our grandson."
————————————————————————
How do you feel about this ending?

Hey guys! I didn't feel that the ending to this story was amazing so I added this just to make it a little better. Love you all!