Chapter 27: Nightmare

Lilyanne's POV

Alarms echoed throughout the castle hallways.

I jolted awake and jumped out of bed running for my children while yelling for Erin.

"Erin what is this?" I screamed in fear, not for myself but for my family.

Again.

That was the one word racing through my head. It was happening again, and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Lilyanne hurry let's go" Erin yelled at me while placing an arm around my waist ushering us to the door.

A guard then rushed in, "it's another attack!"

"Why? The leader is dead!" I asked.

"We don't know but let's hurry and get to safety!" The guard hurried.

Suddenly a large group of men burst in with guns and knifes.

"No! No!" I cried wrapping my babies closer to my body.

Erin turned and tried to grab a gun behind him when a gun shot rang through the room and he landed on the floor.

"Erin!" My piercing scream rang out.

Two men came up to me grabbing Charleston and Clarissa.

"Give them back!" I demanded running after them.

Another gun shot rang throughout the room with a stinging pain in my leg.

I collapsed to the floor looking at my leg, I had been shot...Again.

Both men holding my babies pulled out guns aiming it at my children.

"Stop please no!" I screamed while getting off the floor.

A man stepped in front of me and placed his gun at my head.

Within seconds he pulled the trigger as I landed on the floor.

-----------

"Lilyanne! Wake up Darling!" Erin was shaking me awake.

I sat up screaming drenched in sweat. My heart was racing and tears were running down my face.

I turned to find Erin still holding both of my arms and worry written across his face.

The nightmare was still fresh in my mind as I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Whatever was in my stomach came right up into the toilet.

Two hands lifted up my hair and pulled it back into a ponytail. After I finished throwing up I collapsed to the floor crying still drenched in sweat.

Erin's strong arms wrapped themselves around my body and he placed me on his lap. Slowly he rocked me back and fourth without saying a word. Soft gentle kisses were placed on my head giving me the comfort that I needed.

I lifted my head and met his eyes. The most perfect brown orbs that were home, that were safe.

"I love you so much Erin" I whispered while placing my head against his chest.

"And I love you too Darling, with all that I am" he whispered back.

Within seconds my mind started to replay the dream, "where are the kids?"

Erin grabbed my hands, "our parents have them...I called them in when you started screaming. What happened?""

"These people attacked the castle again, they killed you and myself. I couldn't stop them" I cried again.

"We are safe now Lilyanne, I promise nothing will ever happen to you or our babies" he spoke gently.

He helped me stand up off the floor so I could go and brush my teeth. Reaching into the shower he turned it on so I could rise off the thin layer of sweat covering my skin.

I stripped down out of my clothes and stepped into the warm shower. Erin walked out of the bathroom and when he came back in, he was holding a new set of clean clothes for me.

"Will you get in with me?" I asked.

"Of course," he said smiling. He stripped down and stepped into the large shower with me. 

I walked forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him for a long while as the water ran down our bodies.

He pulled my arms down and leaned into my neck. His lips sucked on my neck and I leaned into him while running my fingers through the back of his hair.

I let out soft little noises and every time I did, he would grab my hips a little tighter than before.

As our kissing intensified so did our breathing.

In one quick motion, he turned off the shower, lifted me up, and walked us out of the shower. He walked over to the bathroom counter and set me down with a smirk playing across his face.

"We are trying something a little new this time," he said while holding my thighs.

I knew he wanted to take me right here on the bathroom counter and so I would let him.

"Do as you wish" I smirked back.

He took his thumb and ran it across my bottom lip, "oh I will."

Once those words left his lips he surged forward and captured my lips with his own.