Chapter 21:Family

Lilyanne's POV

"So Conor was born first?" I questioned my parents.

"Yes he was" my mother answered.

Conor smiled and laughed, "well I know I have always been better than you Lil!"

All four of us sat at a table having lunch. It was nice spending time together after so many years being apart.

"So that means you Conor are the next rightful king" I said.

His face dropped, "no Lilyanne, this position is yours, I can't take it from you!"

I leaned over and placed my hand on his, "if things go the way they are supposed to.... I will become a Calliwell, with the Isoten kingdom."

Conor's face dropped as he was in complete shock, "so I'm gonna be a king?"

Our father looked at him and smiled, "yes son you will be."

The past month had been amazing as we all got to actually be a family together. The evil lady who tormented me my whole life was locked away like the animal she was.

My mother and father had been getting closer the last few months and we were all hoping that she would take the role as queen soon.

Erin's home is almost done being built and they are supposed to move back in a month after the babies are born. Erin and I were most definitely getting closer, but I had no idea what our future was going to look like.

Being 7.5 months pregnant with twins was exhausting and the end was not near. I was walking around with a giant belly, hungry all the time, and I had to pee six hundred times a day.

Just then a servant walked in, "Lilyanne, prince Erin would like to speak to you."

I looked over to my parents and nodded my head, "please excuse me."

My father nodded his head and granted my exit. As I followed the servant a light smile was plastered on her face, what was she so happy about?

Soon we reached two double doors that enter the garden, "he is out there miss" she bowed.

I opened the doors and found him sitting there suit and all.

"Well hello to you too" I smiled breaking him out of his thoughts.

He stood up brushing off his pants and walked towards me, "there's my princess."

I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips, "I heard you wanted me?"

"I just wanted to take sometime and go on a walk with the lady holding carrying my children" he smiled.

"I can barely walk as it is bud" I said putting my hands at my lower back.

"Well let's walk around the garden and to the library, okay?" He asked.

"Deal" I replied.

He held out his arm and I looped mine through. 

I leaned over and placed my head on his arm as we walked. 

Reaching his free arm out, he placed it on my belly.

"Can you believe we did this almost eight months ago?" He questioned.

"No not really, everything has changed so much. In a little less then two months we will be parents" I stopped and looked into his eyes.

He smiled down at me with his beautiful brown eyes. They were like chocolate, you could melt them.

"We will be wonderful parents Lily, especially you" he smiled and we continued walking.

"I hope so" I said while shoving down any doubt I had in that moment about being a terrible mother.

"I know so darling" he said and kissed the top of my hand.

We walked up to the two grand doors that lead us to the library and they opened towards us once we got close.

As the doors opened music made it's way to our ears, soft and delicate.

Erin took my hand and gently pulled me along into the library.

He turned back and smiled at me as we rounded the corner further into the library. Flowers and candles filled the room as my family stood in the corner wearing giddy faces.

I placed a hand over my mouth as Erin walked us to the center of the room.

"Erin" I sniffled while holding back the tears that threatened to come out.

With his hand he grabbed my left hand and knelt down , "A stranger, that's who you were to me 7 months ago. Someone whom I assumed would be a one night stand and never see again. Little did I know you would make my whole entire world turn upside down. In such a short span of time we have been through what most people don't in a lifetime and all of it has made me love you even more. You are the most incredible woman I know and I am beyond grateful that our children will get to have you as their mother. Our children that we will raise together side by side. Lilyanne I love you with all that I am."

My heart stopped, he just said I love you... he means it?

"You make me a better person and help me shape who I am, I would pick you in every lifetime if I could."

Slowly he reached into his pocket and pulled out a tiny simple ring, "So Lilyanne Blythe, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and marrying me so we can someday raise our children and rule a kingdom?"

I was in complete shock, he wanted to marry me? I was nowhere near perfect and he still wanted to stay by my side?

Tears spilled out of my eyes, "you want to marry me? I'm still broken. I don't know if I can be what you need."

His hand reached up and wiped away my tears, "darling I want to be the one at your side to fix you, at all times. I love you more than you may know and I know I want this, do you?"

The person that I had imagined to be my husband my entire life was standing right in front of me and I couldn't of been more thankful.

I nodded my head and smiled at him, "yes of course I will marry you."

He stood up placing his hands on my hips and smashed his lips onto mine. Every inch of his lips felt like heaven and I was safe inside it.

Suddenly a quick pressure pressed against my belly causing Erin and I to pull apart, "was that?" He asked.

"It was" I nodded.

The babies continued to kick as if they were having a party. They were happy too.

"Glad to know our children approve" Erin laughed before kissing me again, "I love you Lily!"

"And I love you more Erin, more than you could ever imagine!"