Welcome back Hedwig

I've been trapped here almost a week.   Dennis is the main persona, I occasionally see Hedwig, I haven't seen Patricia or any of the other. 

I woke up in the middle of the night with Hedwig wrapped around me.  I know it's him.  I woke up and his face was soft and happy.   

"Hedwig, what are you doing?" I asked tired.  

"I got scared." he said sat up on the bed and crossed his legs and looked at me.  "Dennis says you get bad dreams too, so if I sleep with you maybe we both won't get bad dreams, etcetera."

"Good thinking Hedwig." I said and got up out of bed.  "I'm not tired anymore... I'm gonna go down stairs." I said and he hopped up. 

 "I'll go with you." He said excited.

"Okay, lets go." I said and went down with him.  

"Does that hurt?" he said pointing to my leg.

"Yes it does." I nodded.

"Oh, okay, I'm hungry.  Will you make food?"

"Yes sure, I'll make you something." I said and went to the kitchen.   Now i'm a babysitter.  I noticed that the drawers had locks.  "Hedwig why do the drawers have locks?" I said and looked at him confused.  He sat at the kitchen table.  

"Uhm, Ms. Patricia put those locks in when you moved in.   She said you'd hurt Kevin or Dennis with the knives.  The forks and spoons aren't locked though." He said and grabbed paper and pen to color.  

"Hedwig.  I need a knife to make us sandwiches, do you know where the keys are?"

"Yes." he said and kept coloring.

"Where?" I asked

"On Dennis's key ring." he said with a smile like he was so smart.

"Where is that?" I asked.  

"I can't tell you, you're trying to trick me." he started to get upset.   

"No, no Hedwig, I just wanted to make sandwiches.   It's okay... How about cerial?" I asked.  

"I like that.   There's lots of cereals, we have fruit loops, cheerios, captain crunch, a chocolate one... etcetera." He said as I looked through the cabinets.  

"Fruit loops it is." I said grabbing the first box I saw.  I poured me and Hedwig a bowl and got us milk and spoons.   We sat there across from each other eating cereal as the sun rose.   

"You're pretty, thats why I like you." He spoke up.

"Thanks Hedwig, I like you too, you're nice." I smiled weakly.  

"Can I kiss you again?"

"Maybe later Hedwig, I don't want a kiss right now.  I'm sorry." 

"It's okay, I can wait!  Dennis likes you too, but you're my girlfriend, right?"

"Sure Hedwig." I agreed.  

"Cool! We can watch movies, hold hands, dance, listen to Kanye, color together, etcetera."  He was so happy.