Brief Trust

The kisses was harsh but so was Dennis.  I didn't expect much more.  At least he didn't make me dance.

His large hands went around me and behind my back.   He unhooked my bra and pulled it off.  I kinda drifted to my own world thinking.    If he hired someone to do that pool that means they would bring their own car.   If I attract them to help me and Dennis goes after them I'd at least need to get to their vehicle.   If Dennis goes after me first then maybe the repair man can go get help.

I snapped out of it when he pushed me to my back.  He folded my bra in half and set it on the night stand.   He grabbed his pajama shirt and folded that too.  I watched him as he did that.  He got up and took his pants off.  He folded them.  He took my underwear and tossed them into his hamper.   He slid his boxers off and tossed those in the hamper.  I looked up to the ceiling not looking at what he had going on down below.   I looked to his face and chest.   He crawled over me.  He leaned down and sucked my neck and went down.  I still looked at the ceiling.   I was embarrassed to look down.  I was exposed so was he.   I want to enjoy this.   I don't want this to be another miserable memory of mine.   I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.   I'm going to trust him.  He likes me.  He'll take care of me.  I want to want him.  I in a way do.  

He went down my chest to my boobs and took one in his mouth.  He left a large hickey on my boob and nipped at the nub.   He was doing things that have never been done to me, and in a good way.  I let him have me.   I trust him right now in this moment.  

He had one hand wondering down my body and pushed my legs apart.   He took his fingers and started rubbing me.  

"God Dennis." I moaned.   He really knows what he's doing.  He was pushing all the right buttons.  His fingers worked in small circles quickly.   He stopped biting my chest and perched up a bit to see my face.  My face turn red from embaresment.  I'm so vulnerable in this moment.  I guess he is too.  

"I didn't think you'd warm up to me like this." He smiled.  He actually seemed happy.   His eyes were a brighter blue now.  Not so dark.  

"Dennis." I whine.  I'm not even sure why.  I'm just needy.   My stomach knotted.   His fingers moved faster.   "So close." He stopped.   I was confused and watched him.  He kissed my stomach and made his way down.  He kissed the scars and mumbled something like perfect.  I'm not sure I'm to out of it to completely focus.

He wasn't saying much.  He kinda just enjoyed what he was doing to me.   He pushed my legs apart.

"Dennis." I whine.  I had never been eaten out before and Lord knows I'm not exactly the sexually adventurous or active type. I stopped whining as soon as his tongue took his fingers place.   It swirled and flicked and my body jerked in pleasure.   While his tongue worked he used his fingers too.  He slid one in me and moved it in and out then added another.   He curled them and trusted them and locked fastened swirling faster.   Moans spilled out.   "OH DENNIS!" I screamed over and over.   

He stopped when I was so close.   He moved over me I looked down and saw what he had.   He had a decent package.  Not to big not too small.  Literally the perfect size.   He grabbed my hand and placed it on his dick.  I stroked him an he closed his eyes and groaned. 

"So perfect, casey." He groaned.  He moved my hand and pushed my legs apart again.   I stopped him and sat up.   I put my hand on his chest.  

"You lay down?" I asked.  I wanted to take control.  Hopefully he'd let me.  He seemed hesitant.  He was gonna say something but didn't.   He fell back on the bed and pulled me over him.   I moved to hover over his dick and slid down with a groan.  He gripped my hips and trusted up.   I leaned forward and set my hands on his chest.   Carefully, so I didn't hit his wounds.  I started to move up and down slowly.   He let me go at my own pace for a bit until he grabbed me tighter and helped move me up and down faster until I started to bounce on him.   He threw his head back and let out low groans.  They were actually really hot.   I bounced faster and I could barely keep going.  The pleasure built inside me and bam. I just collapsed on top of him.  My legs were to weak to work.  

He flipped me over so now he was on top again and he put my legs up by his head and just started pounding into me.   Over and over and over.    He hit that sweet spot repeatedly until I was scream his name again.    Finally he came and just collapsed on the bed next to me.  

"I'm going to shower." He said and got up.  I grabbed his arm, tired.  

"Please stay."  I asked. He crawled back into bed next to me and wrapped his arm around me.  I know it must took every bit of him to stay.   I know how he probably didn't like being covered in sweat and probably still had cum on his dick.  He was dirty and he doesn't like that, but he likes me. 

He could've done things I didn't like.  He could've taken this time to abuse me, hurt me or threaten me.   He could have taken this time when I made myself the most vulnerable to him and used it against me.  But he didnt.   I think I'm starting to trust him.   Just a little bit.  I trusted him tonight and he didn't break it. 

I hope he will trust me more.