New Girls for Him

Dennis pov

I had her sneakers in my car.   I had them and figured she can have shoes but I'm not letting her outside.   I left them inside in the living room with a note.   'I'll be gone awhile.   Behave"

I got in the car but had that nagging feeling of Patricia in my head.   She wants me to go find more girls.   I will.    I already had the basement ready.   I had 10 cots in the basement.   That should be enough for now.  Some girls can share.   I had set up flowers on each bed they'll be fresh for a few days. The bathroom down there was all fixed up for them.  Those important girls.  

I locked the doors and left.  I hadn't left her alone since I brought her here. I hope it wasn't a mistake to leave her shoes.   I should get her something nice.  She's nice.  She was so good last night.  Perfect.

I drove to a nearby highschool and watched the girls.   The ones who looked pampered. Like they never had a hard day.   I watched them.   I followed some then went back.   I watched the next ones leave, the ones who did sports so they got out later.    There's so many but little time.  I should strike now.   There were two girls who went to the same house.  An empty house.   Those two first.   

If Patricia sees I'm working toward our goal still she'll leave me alone about casey.