Meanwhile

Dennis pov

I got her cheese.  Her favorite.   Pepperoni makes it to greasy, she thinks.   I think maybe the chains were to much.   She loves me.  She would want to stay with me.  She's said it herself.  I pulled into the motel and everything seemed quiet. 

I walked up to the door and heard the sirens.   I set the pizza down and went peacefully.  There was no time to bring out the beast.  No time at all.   I was screwed.   I decided to go.  I know I'll be sent to the town jail before being transfered to a real prison.   I had time to find a way out.  

"You have the right to remain silent .... " I didn't listen to the rest I didn't care.  Where's my Casey.

I couldn't belive casey though.  I saw her through a window and then as they tried to sneak her to a police car. 

"Casey!  I'll kill you!" I screamed anger coming over me.   I wanted her dead at that moment. I wanted to tear her to pieces.   She betrayed me after all we've been threw. 

I was handcuffed three times and so we're my ankles.   They really didn't want me getting out.  

I was brought to a jail cell until they wanted to question me, get a confesion.  They brought me to a grey interrogation room.  I was locked to the ground and locked to the table.  

I sat there for an hour alone.  All I thought about was casey.  She betrayed me.  She said she loved me.  She said she would protect us.  She lied.  She's not pure.  I should've let her drown.  I should've killed her myself.  

That's when it began.  A detective walked in.   The interrogation of kevin Wendell crumb began.