In his Arms

The worst thing is waking in your captors arms, even worse you put yourself there.  

I woke with those strong arms around me, pulling me close.  His breath was hot against my neck.  I tried to slide out of his arms.  He awoke. 

"What's are you doing?" He asked grogggily.    He pulled me closer and held tighter.

"I'm dirty.   I need a shower." I said and he snapped up.  He pulled on his glasses.

"Me too." He agreed.  He got up and wrapped went to his bathroom, the one in his room.   I grabbed my bra off his nightstand and brought it with me as I scurried out the door, and upstairs with a sheet around me. 

I went to my bathroom, now that it's fixed and shut the doors.  I shut and locked my bedroom door and then locked the bathroom door. 

I felt disgusting.  I enjoyed what we did, but embarrassed about who it was with.  This man killed two people.  Wait three! I watched him kill and knaw at her stomach.    I watched him crawl on walls and bend metal bars with his bare hands.  I shot him like twice and it's nothing but a scratch.  He was going to kill me too.  He tried to take a bite out of my leg.   He did bite my leg.

I turned the shower on and got it.  It was so hot.   I went in with the bandage and all.   I'll fix it later.   I sat there on the shower floor.  I started crying.   I betrayed myself and purposely slept with a monster, a literal monster.  

-------

Dennis pov

I woke up to find the girl still in my arms.   She was wriggling away, I pulled her tighter.   A reminder she's mine.   

"What are you doing?" I asked.   All I heard was dirty and shower and it reminded me.of how filthy I was.   "Me too."  I grumbled.  I hoped out of bed and went straight the the bathroom.  I quickly got the shower on and got in.  I grabbed the body wash as quick as I could.    I can't be dirty I hate it.   I wanted to shower last night.  I couldnt.  She wanted me to stay in bed, I get it I just fucked her.  I should.   I did. 

The bed sheets are dirty.   I'm dirty.  Casey is dirty.   Casey.  Was she gone already.   I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist.  I tossed my pajamas in the hamper and the sheets and blankets.  I was gonna put my pajamas back on last night, but I had no energy.   I pulled on a new set of clothes.  Clean, crisp, ironed yesterday.  They were folded and waiting on my chair.  It's nice to be organized.   This go faster when they are.  

I noticed casey had left.    She was no longer in my room so I went to hers.   I knocked and tried opening the door.

"Casey!" I shouted.  Concerned and angry she'd lock me out after what we shared.  I knocked and knocked and no answer.   I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door.   I looked around and she still wasn't in sight.  "Casey?" I said in a more stern tone.  I wasn't in the mood for games.   The shower was running.  She's probably in there.  I go to the door and knock.   "Open up" I demand.  What's wrong with her.   Still nothing.   I grabbed my key again and unlocked that door.   I let myself in and saw the girl was on the shower floor crying.   Why?

"Go away!" She sobbed.   Water was getting everywhere.   I set a towel down to soak it up.   I wiped the lid of the toilet seat down so I could sit on top of it and watch her.  

"What's wrong?" I asked as I watched her small frame shake.  

"I- I don't know." She said and curled more into herself.  Her long dark hair looked darker wet.  

"Casey, are you upset with me? I don't believe I did anything wrong"

"No, you're p-perfect." She sobbed more.   She was lying about something.  It was either me, or she upset about something else. 

"What's is wrong." I asked more sternly. 

"I - I - I slept with you.    You the beast, Patricia, Kevin, Berry.   You're all the same person.   You kidnapped me.  The beast tried to kill me, he did kill.   Kevin wanted me to kill all of you.   You're a murderer.  You're the reason I'm here.  I'm not here because I want to be.   I'm here because you kept me like property."

"I didn't force you." I said moving. I hated the accusations about his perversions and he wasn't going to let her blame him for it.  

"I know but I feel guilty, you tried to kill me."  she leaned forward my arms leaning on my knees. 

"No.   I never did.  I thought you understood.  That was the beast not me.   We are not all the same person." I said in my defense.   Here I thought she was coming around.  

"You kidnapped me for him.  You might as well have put a bullet in all our brains.  You're just at fault." 

"No I'm not!" I hissed and stood up.   I reach in and turned the shower off.    I grabbed her by the hair and tugged her out.  She limped along.   "I didn't kill your friends, I didn't kill you, I didn't do that to your leg.   They were not pure they did not suffer.   They deserved to be redeemed by the beast.   You were perfect, you are and that's why he spared your life.  You suffered like the rest of us."   I growled. 

"I'm still suffering!" She screamed.  "This isn't a life to be trapped in a house.    You won't even give me shoes.  I can't go for walks.  I can't be happy.  I can't do anything.  You control my life!" I threw her to the ground after that outburst.  I'm not making her suffer.  She doesn't understand I'm giving her me, someone who knows what she's been through.

I slammed the door on the way out.