13. Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car

November 17th 2014, London

"Good morning Jade, we've got big news" Pat said as soon as I entered the door of the meeting room. I was kind of scared since the last big news had been my probable celebrity stunt with Harry but I was sure they weren't going to offer something like that again. I looked around and noticed my whole team there chatting to each other. They greeted me as I took a seat and Pat started explaining everything.

Throughout the meeting I was informed that my life was going to become as hectic as ever. I was going to drop an EP by the end of January, do promo around Europe in the following months and, above all, I was going to be the opening act for the UK leg of 5 Seconds of Summer's tour. I exited the room feeling an excitement that I had never felt in my life. I wanted to share the big news with someone but didn't know who to call first.

I decided to head to a cafe close to the building. While I was walking, I noticed a brunette girl whispering to her friend and pointing at me, so I just smiled and they simply smiled back. I entered the cafe, ordered a long black and waited for it next to the counter. I looked around and saw the same girls that were staring at me, when my eyes met the ones of one the girls, she weirdly squealed and swiftly walked towards me.

"You're Jade aren't you?" she asked with excited eyes

"I am" I smiled, "what's your name?"

"I'm Annalise and she's Lola" the brunette girl said, "your song is my jam" the other one talked.

"Thank you so much" I grinned, "I appreciate it a lot"

"Can we take a selfie?" Lola asked and I nodded. She took out her phone and took some selfies with me. I wasn't really comprehending what was happening, it all felt too surreal.

"Could you tell Niall I love him so much" Annalise shyly said

"And if you're also friends with Harry, tell him I love him" Lola squealed and I nodded while giggling. After that my name was called so I collected my coffee. I, then, asked the two girls if they wanted something but they said they didn't. After chatting with them for a while, I hugged them goodbye and left the cafe.

"A girl just told me to tell you she loves you... I'm quite jealous x" I sent a text to Harry

"you gotta accept the fact that I'm the ladies' man of the band" he immediately answered

"I don't know if I believe you... the other girl told me she loves Niall more anyways...lol"

"she's not the only one, isn't she?"

"I wouldn't know... I'm definitely a Louis' girl ;)"

"yeh, I noticed that yesterday night ha"

"???" I sent, but didn't get an answer.

My day went by but Harry didn't text me back. I didn't know what he meant with his last message, I kept thinking about the night before and didn't find one thing that could have possibly made him think what he had thought. I was actually convinced that Harry hadn't even looked at me all night since he was accompanied by that girl but it turned out that he actually had.

Since Stella was in the USA for some photoshoot, I decided to order in some pizza and watch a movie that night. Even if I didn't want to admit it to myself, I kept checking my phone, hopeful to see a new text from a certain curly boy. It was 11 pm when the movie finished and, by then pessimistic, I decided to take a shower and go to bed.

Surprisingly, right when I had lost my faith, I got a new text from Harry.

"Are you at home?" it said. I hesitated answering immediately, since he hadn't answered all day, but pushed that thought away when I realized it would have been just a childish behavior.