90. Warm And Beautiful

April 2nd 2017, London

As most days,  I opened my eyes and realized Harry was already out of bed. He was definitely more of a morning person than me so he had probably gone jogging or he was simply downstairs having breakfast. 

The past month had been very challenging: I had learned that Andrew had paid a visit to Harry while I was in the Maldives (and that's also why he had hurriedly hung up on me) and informed him that Stella was plotting something against me once again. Harry had tried to track her down and to stop her (and the secretive calls were apparently about that) but hadn't been fast enough. I obviously had to sue the girl that I had considered my best friend for most of my life and, in the meanwhile, the social media world had gone crazy about this story because someone had leaked it online. Because of that, paparazzi were also stressing me out more than usual so trying to secretly shoot the videos for my project had become very hard. Rumors had it:  I obviously was with Grant and we were trying to hide our relationship. As a matter of fact, the only thing that was settled and that made me feel calm and safe in my life was my relationship with Harry. With him, everything was perfect. 

"Good morning, love" he entered the room with a cheeky smile on his face and two mugs of coffee in his hands, 

"Why are you smiling like that?" I smiled too

"I hope you're free today," he said, "because I'm recording my performances at Abbey Road Studios," he sat on the bed, placed the two cups on the bedside table and took my hand, "and it would really make me happy if you were there," 

"Did you just say Abbey Road Studios?" I squealed as he nodded while chuckling at my reaction, "I'm so excited!" I yelled, "and proud... oh my God!" 

"It's not a big deal," he shrugged, "is it?"

"Oh... stop being so modest," I gently pushed him, "it is a big deal and I'm incredibly proud of you" 

"I'm kind of nervous," he pulled me in close, "I haven't performed in front of strangers in a while," 

"You're a natural on stage, gorgeous," I told him, "you're going to be just amazing," I said before placing a kiss on his lips. 

After snuggling for a while, Harry got a call informing him that the car was arriving by his house after an hour so we quickly got out of bed and got ready. I decided to wear black jeans and a blouse and started doing my makeup before Harry walked in, wearing a plain black t-shirt and some amazing wide leg trousers. 

"I love those!" I exclaimed as soon as he entered, "where were you hiding them? why didn't you wear them before?" 

"Harry gave them to me the other day," he chuckled, referring to his stylist, "I quite like them," he ran his hands over the cloth, "they're... soft," he said with a satisfied look on his face, as I burst out laughing. 

The car journey to the venue was pretty silent. Harry held my hand throughout the whole drive, and I could tell he was pretty nervous by his behavior. I remembered how, in the past, he was used to just shut up and almost meditate right before important events and it looked like nothing had changed at all. 

"Miss Evans, you shall stay in the car for a while, while Harry walks in and settles everything," the driver told me so I turned to Harry with a questioning look, 

"Can you give us a minute?" Harry asked him, so the chauffeur rolled up the partition, "we're recording some footage for the documentary," he sighed, "and they probably don't want you to be in it," 

"Alright..." I looked down, understanding their point of view but, at the same time, feeling slightly disappointed, 

"Love..." Harry gently raised my chin up, "don't look so sad... I'd willingly walk in, holding your hand, if I could... but you know what they think about this... I-I don't really have a say in this..."