86. Let It Snow

February 18th 2017, Salzburg

"It's taking too much time," Simon stated, "it was supposed to be already finished by now,"

"I had no deadline, did I?" I asked, "I'm telling you that what I've produced up to now is not enough... I don't feel like the lyrics I sing represent me or my feelings, the melodies don't work..."

"Everybody said your music's more than fine!" he replied,

"I don't really care what the people say..." I said,"I just don't want my album to be shit just because I haven't released anything in a bit,"

"What are you trying to say?" he asked, panic clear in his voice

"I'm trashing everything that I've worked on for the past four months and, I guess I'm starting all over" I finally confessed

"No," he seriously replied, "there's no way I'm allowing that"

"It's either that or nothing, Simon" I said

"Are you serious?" he raised his voice, "people expect you to drop at least a single in the next few weeks"

"Who said I'm not?" I snorted, "I feel very inspired at the moment... I'm telling you a single is going to be ready very soon... I had this idea,"

"No more ideas from you, Jade" Simon replied, "you've already disrupted my organization"

"My ideas have always been good for my image, haven't they?" I sassily asked

"I'm all ears," he frustratedly said,

"I already know my album is going to tell a story so every song is going to be connected to the others," I explained, "and I want to make a video for each song... in a way, I want to tell the story from my character's point of view"

"You know how much it'll cost?" Simon shook his head,

"I'm making you earn money, aren't I?" I asked, "I'm sure this album will work off whatever cost you'll pay for these videos,"

"How can you be so sure?" I could see him rolling his eyes even if we were on the phone,

"I have this feeling," I shrugged, "it's going to be huge"

"You're too confident," he said, "you can't be sure and we can't risk it,"

"Simon, this is something no one has ever done!" I ran my fingers through my hair, feeling very annoyed, "people will love it, trust me, please"

"I'll let you do it," he sighed

"Yes!" I squealed,

"Wait, wait," Simon interrupted me, "I'll let you do it if you assure me it'll be ready by May,"

"Album and videos?" I asked

"Yes," he nodded,

"Fine," I agreed, feeling very nervous but excited at the same time,

"Alright, start working now and I'll see you in about a month so we can review what you got," he said

"I won't disappoint you," I hopefully replied, "see you soon," I said before hanging up. I felt very happy about starting this new project, even if I knew I couldn't fuck up. Truth to be told, in these past few weeks, I had finally felt ready to really write about Harry and I, about my real feelings. I didn't want my album to be heartbreaking. I was in love and I wanted the world to know. After hurting, I was finally the happiest girl alive and I wanted my lyrics to express that.

"Good morning, love" Harry sweetly kissed me as I turned around and noticed he had woken up. Still to this day, seeing him in bed, half asleep, was one of my favorite sights ever, "who was on the phone?"