50. Don't Speak

June 11th 2015, New York

"New York is my favorite city in the whole world!" I squealed as I gazed at the view in front of me. Our hotel room was, in fact, a suite which walls were huge glass windows opening on the gorgeous skyline. 

"I knew you'd love it" Harry said as he put his brown leather bag on the floor and sat on the bed

"I could literally sit here and stare out the window for hours" I admitted

"But you can't because we need to get ready!" Stella, which had just entered the room I shared with Harry, yelled. It was, indeed, her twenty-first birthday and we had specifically flown to New York to celebrate it. She had booked a rooftop in Brooklyn, a dj and photographers and had invited all her friends. I was really excited about the night and having Harry there with me made me even happier. 

"Get ready because tonight is gonna be one of the best nights of our life!" Stella looked at Harry as she talked before she dragged me away, towards her room. 

"What are you gonna wear?" I asked as I sunk in her mattress

"Don't sit down, we need to hurry!" she groaned, "I'm wearing this Gucci dress" she smiled as she showed me a classy but sexy silver dress, "I had it custom made for me"

"It's so beautiful, you're gonna look stunning!" I smiled at my best friend, "who are you trying to charm?" I wiggled my eyebrows

"You'll have to wait and see" she winked and entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her. 

I laid on her bed for a while before I realized it was getting pretty late and I had to actually hurry. I had agreed on wearing what Stella had picked up for me: a black Versace jumpsuit and some simple black heels I loved. Stella came out of the room looking like a princess and did my make up. For some reason, she kept on saying that I had to look simple and cute that night so she only did my base, put some mascara on and my red lipstick. I didn't mind but I wondered why she had been acting so weird for a few days. 

Since I was ready, I decided to join Harry in our room. I knocked on it and he opened it with a grin on his face, looking like an angel. He was wearing a red shirt and his black skinny jeans. Every time I saw him wearing a different color, I thought that the color was his color but red was different, it did really suit him amazingly. 

"Are you planning on staying on the doorstep and just stare?" he smirked and my cheeks turned bright red. He took my hand, led me inside, closed the door behind us, gently pushed me against it and kissed me passionately. "You look breathtaking, love" he said in between kisses.

"You know I had red lipstick on?" I giggled at him as I looked at his mouth covered in lipstick. He walked towards the mirror, pulled the funniest face I had ever seen him doing, turned to me and said "Hello, Vinny. It's your Uncle Bingo. Time to pay the check!" quoting the Joker. 

I burst out laughing at his imitation, "that makes me Harley Quinn, yes!" I squealed and he just shook his head at my fangirling. 

"At least it matches my shirt" he shrugged, obviously talking about the lipstick, making me laugh even more. 

Right after wiping it off, Stella knocked on our door and told me it was time to leave. Harry and I had planned to go in different cars, just in case paparazzi were there, so I left with Stella while Harry was going to wait for his best friend Jeff and some other friends, who had decided to join us, and go with them. 

As we approached the venue, I noticed a lot of paparazzi on the streets. I looked at Stella and she just shrugged, meaning she didn't know why they were there. Probably they had heard about the party and knew that a lot of models were going to be there so they seized the moment.