bonus chapter (1)

June 14th 2019, Villa Erba, Lake Como, Italy

"Are you nervous, Mr. Styles?" I giggled as Harry took my hand and led me to the center of the dance floor, 

"Why would I be nervous?" he teasingly snorted, "we both know I'm the best dancer amongst us," he chuckled, "please, don't step on my expensive shoes," he said as he turned around to face me and laid his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him,

"I can't promise you anything," I laughed, "I'm pretty drunk," I whispered in his ear and I wrapped my arms around his neck. As Come Rain or Come Shine by Ray Charles started, Harry and I started moving. I closed my eyes, breathed in, his cologne filling my lungs and, as if it was the first time, I felt hypnotized. The whole day still felt surreal to me. I couldn't believe I was marrying my best friend. 

"But I'm with you always," Harry hummed along, "I'm with you rain or shine," he continued as he squeezed me even more, 

"I really can't wait to be alone with you," he whispered in my ear, making me giggle,

"Me too," I kept on seductively whisper, "I can only imagine what we would be doing now if we were alone," I lowered my voice,

"I know what you're doing, Jade," he threw his head back laughing, "and I won't get a boner on my wedding day... at least not in front of these many people," 

"That wasn't my intention," I innocently lied, "you know I would never put you in that position..." 

"Can I have a dance with my daughter, son?" my father interrupted us and Harry only nodded at him while smiling, as he let me go. In the same way, Anne was already on the dancefloor, looking emotional, ready to dance with his son, too. However, as we were both dancing with our parents, we stared at each other, like teenagers in love. Maybe the reason behind it was that, even if we had been together for years, for some reason, that day we couldn't keep our hands off each other. 

After dancing for a few minutes with my dad, Harry and I finally walked back to our main table to finish our cake, 

"Can I propose a toast?" Louis suddenly called the attention and waited for everybody to fill their glasses, "alright, as you all know, I have known our Harold here for nine years... and, besides feeling very old right now, I feel very proud, too," he said, making everyone laugh, "I feel proud of this man because... because we obviously have many memories together, from living together to traveling the world together, from being best friends to yelling the worst things to each other, just to make up after a few minutes, from being silly and crying with laughter to having the deepest and most serious conversations... really, I could go on for hours and I could also tell you so many embarrassing things about this lad here, but I'm just going to say he's one of the best people you could ever meet, and I'm not only saying this because he's one of my best mates," he said as he kept his gaze on Harry, who already had teary eyes, "I've also known Jade for about five years now... I still remember our first conversation, she was very shy and, I like to believe, she was also starstruck by me," he giggled, "but, from that moment on, we immediately hit off... I think she was one of the best things that happened to One Direction in 2015... she kinda brought a light when it was getting dark... I mean, we all know her, and you're probably going to agree if I say that she's one of the most genuine and kind people on earth... and we needed that breath of fresh air... honestly, I just love her a lot, she's like my little sister," he stared at me with his sweet grin, making me smile, "anyway... yes, I've been here from day one and I've seen the evolution of this relationship... and, wow, what a rollercoaster it has been..." he said, making everyone laugh, once again, "but, believe me, or not, I knew that they would end up together when Harry started talking about her, back in 2014, after spending just a few hours with her," he winked at Harry, "when we were on tour together, I just knew they had something special going on... just by looking at them interact, especially when they thought they were alone... but even when we were all together, the little things gave it away... Harry's eyes were always on Jade, no matter what... and Jade always found her way to him," he smiled at us, "so I'm incredibly happy and proud of my best friends... I know they belong to each other... and, to that, to true love that always finds its way, I would like to propose a toast," he raised his glass, "oh, and before I forget, Harry you owe me a grand,"