43. Malibu

May 18th 2015, Las Vegas

"Love" Harry gently shook me, "your phone keeps on ringing". I opened my eyes and smiled at the realization that the night before hadn't been a dream. Harry looked stared at me with his deep green eyes before placing a kiss on my cheek, "good morning" he said with his sleepy voice and his loving smile.

My phone started ringing again so I unluckily had to stand up and go answer. As I hung up, I started throwing every piece of clothing I found in my luggage, probably looking like a crazy person.

"What are you doing?" Harry giggled at me

"My plane leaves in forty-five minutes" I panicked and didn't realize he was standing right behind me

"Too bad" he placed his hand on my hip, "that you're not gonna make it" he started kissing my neck

"Harry" I weakily whispered, "stop"

"Babe I have a jet waiting for me at the airport" he kissed me in my soft spot under my ear, "that can take off whenever I want" he placed another kiss on my jaw line, "whenever we want" he turned me around

"You're such a spoiled brat" I teased

"I am indeed" he smiled, "and I happen to really want you right now" he licked his lips

"What should we do about that?" I kept on teasing

"We could start by this" he gently pushed me against the wall, "then we can continue by doing this" he kissed me on my neck,"then, even if I love seeing you in my shirt, we should take it off" he did and kissed my chest, while his left hand traced my inner tight. His finger brushed my lacey pants and I tried to suppress my moan but failed miserably. As I did, I felt his smirk on my skin while he was still kissing my flesh.

"What if I did this?" I asked while biting my lips before raising his head up and passionately kissed him

"I definitely wouldn't mind" he whispered in between kisses before he decided to pick me up and carry me. He gently put me down on the bed and kept on kissing me. He hooked his fingers around the edge of my lacey panties and swiftly took them off, leaving me fully exposed in front of him.

"I really need you now Harry" I whispered as I quickly took off his black boxers

"Who's the spoiled one now?" he raised his eyebrow playfully, "or should I say eager?" he teased as I smiled. I kissed him and soon he was inside of me, electrifying pleasure running throughout our bodies.

"What an amazing way to start the day" Harry laid next to me and I giggled at his remark. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. We laid in that position for a while before I heard my phone ringing once again. I took my phone and saw that Pat had texted me that the plane had taken off without me. I showed it to Harry and we giggled at our childishness.

"What are you doing today?" he asked

"I have nothing planned but I'll probably go to the studio" I replied

"What if we spend the day together instead" he asked and I couldn't keep my grin

"I'd really like that" I admitted

"Let's go back to LA then" he said while stroking my hand, "I want to show you one of my favorite places there"

After a few hours, we landed at LAX and a car was already waiting for Harry right on the airstrip. The chauffeur took our bag and we quickly got inside, luckily managing to avoid paparazzi. As I was playing with Harry's left hand, I had an idea.

"I think I wanna get a tattoo" I said, "today"

"I know the perfect place" he grinned

"I had no doubt about it" I giggled